EOYC 2013 Day 16 on AH.FM 02-01-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
I don't like this, I don't like the depiction of violence toward women.

what does that have to do anything?

:yes: :iagree: @ Xonet: would you be so kind as to edit your post :hmmm:

Last edited by Above1stBase; Today at 11:07. Reason: Sorry, can't have GIFs like those allowed.

AprilAero / frifox : :good:

hamster-dance-o.gif
hamster-dance-o.gif

318 Ed Lynam - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party (Bryan Kearney's "Thank You For The Sunrise" Rework) [CDR]
02. Aly & Fila feat. Denise Rivera vs. JOOP - My Prominent Mind Is With You (Dirty Chef's 'Darkening' Mashup) [CDR]
03. John Newall - Here For You [Elevation Audio]
04. Too Many Artists - Can You Limbo It (Vector Mashup) [CDR]
05. John Newall - Trancelate [Monster Digital]
06. Robbie Van Doe - Judgement (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Susana vs. Photographer - Airport Shivers (Armin van Buuren Mashup) [CDR]
08. Push - Universal Nation (Sam Mitcham & James Alexander Remix) [Bonzai Classics]
09. Marcel Woods vs. John Askew - Advanced Bastard (Dirty Chef's "Dial Again' Mashup) [CDR]
10. Adam Ellis - Naplalm Poet (Original Mix) [Kearnage]
11. David Moleon vs. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum Blaster (Vector Mashup) [CDR]
12. Nero vs. John Newall - Drop Your Promises (Indecent Noise Mashup) [CDR]
13. Simon Patterson - Zero Contact With The Humans [CDR]
14. James Williams - The District [D.MAX]
15. Ummet Ozcan vs. Peetu S - Scorpion Box (LAT Mashup) [CDR]
16. Dean Zone vs The Sixth Sense - A Star Within [Inflikt Digital]
17. Nomad - Lift Off [Atmosphere Recordings UK]
18. Noizy Boy - Your Call [Metamorph Seismic]
19. Peter Plaznik & G8 - Mad Chinchilla [Discover Dark]
20. Too Many Artists - Hybrid Spaceman (Dirty Chef's 'Hard 140' Mashup) [CDR]

thanks for listening everybody! :)
Ed, what can I say? Last set I'll listen to for this EOYC, and it was huge. Awesome stuff mate. Cheers :beer2:

318 Ed Lynam - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party (Bryan Kearney's "Thank You For The Sunrise" Rework) [CDR]
02. Aly & Fila feat. Denise Rivera vs. JOOP - My Prominent Mind Is With You (Dirty Chef's 'Darkening' Mashup) [CDR]
03. John Newall - Here For You [Elevation Audio]
04. Too Many Artists - Can You Limbo It (Vector Mashup) [CDR]
05. John Newall - Trancelate [Monster Digital]
06. Robbie Van Doe - Judgement (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Susana vs. Photographer - Airport Shivers (Armin van Buuren Mashup) [CDR]
08. Push - Universal Nation (Sam Mitcham & James Alexander Remix) [Bonzai Classics]
09. Marcel Woods vs. John Askew - Advanced Bastard (Dirty Chef's "Dial Again' Mashup) [CDR]
10. Adam Ellis - Naplalm Poet (Original Mix) [Kearnage]
11. David Moleon vs. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum Blaster (Vector Mashup) [CDR]
12. Nero vs. John Newall - Drop Your Promises (Indecent Noise Mashup) [CDR]
13. Simon Patterson - Zero Contact With The Humans [CDR]
14. James Williams - The District [D.MAX]
15. Ummet Ozcan vs. Peetu S - Scorpion Box (LAT Mashup) [CDR]
16. Dean Zone vs The Sixth Sense - A Star Within [Inflikt Digital]
17. Nomad - Lift Off [Atmosphere Recordings UK]
18. Noizy Boy - Your Call [Metamorph Seismic]
19. Peter Plaznik & G8 - Mad Chinchilla [Discover Dark]
20. Too Many Artists - Hybrid Spaceman (Dirty Chef's 'Hard 140' Mashup) [CDR]

Ed, what can I say? Last set I'll listen to for this EOYC, and it was huge. Awesome stuff mate. Cheers :beer2:

you aren't gonna stay for the last 2?? you should.

And coming up right now....

62813_10151327504000824_1309905028_n.jpg

Two hours with these two amigos. B2B too. Do enjoy what these two play if you can, even if it's not your style. I know it's not mine but it's better for me not to go ranting on about it. I'll leave it to those who like what these two will play.

Also, that is it for me. There will be one more set after these next two hours by Chris Darked and then EOYC is a wrap. It's been fun these last 16 days with all of you. Thanks to all DJs & contest winners for mixing their sets, thanks to all of you for listening, throughout these last 16 days, and until we do this again next December! See ya. :wave:

And coming up right now....

62813_10151327504000824_1309905028_n.jpg

Two hours with these two amigos. B2B too. Do enjoy what these two play if you can, even if it's not your style. I know it's not mine but it's better for me not to go ranting on about it. I'll leave it to those who like what these two will play.

Also, that is it for me. There will be one more set after these next two hours by Chris Darked and then EOYC is a wrap. It's been fun these last 16 days with all of you. Thanks to all DJs & contest winners for mixing their sets, thanks to all of you for listening, throughout these last 16 days, and until we do this again next December! See ya. :wave:

It was awesome , I am glad it is coming to an end tho. time to get back to work next week.

Because he did an unofficial remix of Ummet Ozcan - The Box, exclusive for his or any DJ's sets, never to be given away for free download. And it was in that mashup.
So unofficial means won't be sold either right? Also, I remind you reworks & remixes are different. Why does he want only dj's to have it?

Hello, folks! :friends:
The last day of one EPIC End Of Year Countdown :(

Back