EOYC 2013 Day 16 on AH.FM 02-01-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Now to go and make the cue's for every single set played this EOYC D:

And coming up right now....

62813_10151327504000824_1309905028_n.jpg

Two hours with these two amigos. B2B too. Do enjoy what these two play if you can, even if it's not your style. I know it's not mine but it's better for me not to go ranting on about it. I'll leave it to those who like what these two will play.

Also, that is it for me. There will be one more set after these next two hours by Chris Darked and then EOYC is a wrap. It's been fun these last 16 days with all of you. Thanks to all DJs & contest winners for mixing their sets, thanks to all of you for listening, throughout these last 16 days, and until we do this again next December! See ya. :wave:
Bye, thank you!

Southern Sun :love:

well boys and girls, this here will be my final post for the EOYC 2013 celebration on ah.fm

it's been a real blast listening to this event and partaking in the crazyness and even getting a surprise guest mix on eoyc itself :grinning2:

You all take care, have a great 2014, and i will cya around for some of the new shows and big events that ah will have in store for this year :good2:

A-M over and out :friends: :music:

well boys and girls, this here will be my final post for the EOYC 2013 celebration on ah.fm

it's been a real blast listening to this event and partaking in the crazyness and even getting a surprise guest mix on eoyc itself :grinning2:

You all take care, have a great 2014, and i will cya around for some of the new shows and big events that ah will have in store for this year :good2:

Take care! See you around :beer2::beer2:

later mate!!! I might do the same soon.

See ya' buddy :friends:

Yea I will check back halfway through & judge whether I like it more. If not I will check Chris Darked.

Back