EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Well just imagine, look at the calendar mmm Raneem - Trouse, Big room House. Do you think I would waste 1 hour of my life waiting for some trance in that set? I don't judge a set because 2 o 3 trouse and I hope it envolves into trance but it would nice to label things.

I don't thing the term EDM is good for music but is not my bussines

well each DJ plays different styles in one set.
like I will play Uplifting , Tech and Psy Trance in my sets, and each set will have a little different flavour.

Faruk Sabanci EOYC 2013

01. Arman Aydin - Miura
02. ID - ID
03. Above & Beyond - Mariana Trench (Original Mix)
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (Blizzard Remix)
05. Orjan Nilsen - Mafioso (Mark Sixma Remix)

Hello everyone! ^^

so we saw you were trying to have a snack earlier.

Psychedelic_Dinosaurs_thumb%25255B1%25255D.gif

well each DJ plays different styles in one set.
like I will play Uplifting , Tech and Psy Trance in my sets, and each set will have a little different flavour.
Well I am a big fan of hard trance and nobody plays it nowadays but I swear last year were some hard trance sets in EOYC, how can I realize what DJ's are ?
And also I like techtrance, psytrance but I can't know all the DJ's that play in EOYC and what genre they play. but whatever

Faruk Sabanci EOYC 2013

01. Arman Aydin - Miura
02. ID - ID

06. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]

Well I am a big fan of hard trance and nobody plays it nowadays but I swear last year were some hard trance sets in EOYC, how can I realize what DJ's are ?
And also I like techtrance, psytrance but I can't know all the DJ's that play in EOYC and what genre they play. but whatever

well if you know the DJs , and know there style you can know what they will play, that's part of the fun for EOYC for me, for some DJs it's a surprise. It's about enjoying the music and being open minded and having fun.

Faruk Sabanci EOYC 2013

01. Arman Aydin - Miura (Original Mix)
02. ID - ID
06. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
07. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]

well if you know the DJs , and know there style you can know what they will play, that's part of the fun for EOYC for me, for some DJs it's a surprise. It's about enjoying the music and being open minded and having fun.
:iagree:holy words :)

Back