EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Whatever you don't get my point. Well is not a fact or I don't want this music or Eoyc or not I don't mind I just want to know how the set is gonna be. I just want to listen trance not trouse, edm or Dark warriors. And if I see "Randomguy - Hardtrance- Fullon" I will listen that set and jerk off.

oh my :bully::bully::bully:

Faruk Sabanci EOYC 2013

01. Arman Aydin - Miura (Original Mix)
02. ID - ID
03. Above & Beyond - Mariana Trench (Original Mix)
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (Blizzard Remix)
05. Orjan Nilsen - Mafioso (Mark Sixma Remix)
06. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
07. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
08. Andrew Rayel vs. Krewella - We Are Dark Warrior (Faruk Sabanci Mashup)
09. Armin van Buuren - Pulsar (Ummet Ozcan Remix)
I like this set. Thx for the tracklisting !

Whatever you don't get my point. Well is not a fact or I don't want this music oN Eoyc o not I don't mind I just want to know how the set is gonna be. I just want to listen trance not trouse, edm or Dark warriors. And if I see "Randomguy - Hardtrance- Fullon" I will listen that set and jerk off.

then u have to wait till next year that u see tracklists and decide then what u going to listen to, right?

Faruk Sabanci EOYC 2013

01. Arman Aydin - Miura (Original Mix)
02. ID - ID
03. Above & Beyond - Mariana Trench (Original Mix)
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (Blizzard Remix)
05. Orjan Nilsen - Mafioso (Mark Sixma Remix)
06. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
07. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
08. Andrew Rayel vs. Krewella - We Are Dark Warrior (Faruk Sabanci Mashup)
09. Armin van Buuren - Pulsar (Ummet Ozcan Remix)
10. Andain - You Once Told Me (Faruk Sabanci’s Dirty Rock Mix)

yeah! thats the spirit. Same goes in real life, if you dont like a person u wont go insult them immediately! :)
Im surprised how much hate this scene today holds inside :(
of course u can say u dont like a track or so but cant really say someone is a shitty dj if their not playing the tunes u like, right?

I completely agree. There is way too much hate nowadays. Just look at youtube comments and even some here.
If you like the music, fantastic. If you don't, just don't listen to it.
There is no need to say bashful things to the artist or people who enjoy it. Especially this war betweens genres jeez.

speaking of DJs, i wonder whatever happened to Andy Ace? :hmmm:

I loved his monthly dosage of hard trance and anthem trance combined played on here :bounce:

lol you jerk off to Trance?? hahahhahahha
It's a expression but I like so sososososo much trance, when I listen Communication (Askew Remix) or Are am eye (askew remix) I am out me.
I don't know dude but each trance track is different I don't need other style of music (I still like rock, techno, progressive (pure) and deep house)

This would be good infomation but it would be hard to justify in some cases.

Yes I agree but I'd like

Man... why do these cats do this when they know this is a trance event? Give their spot to one of us since we worked so hard on a mix and didn't even get to submit it.

Will come back when there is some actual trance playing.

Man... why do these cats do this when they know this is a trance event? Give their spot to one of us since we worked so hard on a mix and didn't even get to submit it.

Will come back when there is some actual trance playing.

well this is a trance and progressive station , so there are other styles other than just trance.

I thought Faruk was Uplifting??

yeah he did but this set is something different. I dont know if he is like this always nowdays, not heard his sets so much

Back