EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Photographer!!!!!!!!

Take Off or Night Rush I believe
Nope. Neither one of those two.

01. The Matrix - Take The Pill (Junkie XL Remix) [INTRO]
02. Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Ørjan Nilsen Remix)
03. Driftmoon - Mesmerized (Original Mix) [Blue Soho]
04. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
05. ReOrder & Ian Standerwick pres. Skypatrol - Folding Your Universe [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06. Photographer - Highway (Original Mix) [Crystal Source]

Doesn't look like Victor will be online for his set. Want me to send you the rest of the tracklist?
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

04. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
05. ReOrder & Ian Standerwick pres. Skypatrol - Folding Your Universe [Future Sound Of Egypt]

Doesn't look like Victor will be online for his set. Want me to send you the rest of the tracklist?
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

I'm less familiar with his pre-Airport stuff, I just know the names of the tracks. I listened to his 2013 choons way to much though :lolz:

music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

this id the new track from Photographer?:unsure:

this id the new track from Photographer?:unsure:

No, it's pre-Airport stuff.
He's latest original track will be out on Who's Afraid Of 138?! soon. It's called Photographer - Night Lights

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

I'm less familiar with his pre-Airport stuff, I just know the names of the tracks. I listened to his 2013 choons way to much though :lolz:
You should also check out his remix of Drifting Through Darkness on Unearthed Red from 2012. That one was a good :choon:

Highway though is his absolute best :choon:

No, it's pre-Airport stuff.
He's latest original track will be out on Who's Afraid Of 138?! soon. It's called Photographer - Night Lights

any worth? sorry to ask but 'm not tuned in:)

Back