EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
You should also check out his remix of Drifting Through Darkness on Unearthed Red from 2012. That one was a good :choon:

Highway though is his absolute best :choon:

I have listened to Drifting Through Darkness before. I like his post-Airport tracks a bit more energetic, they have more punch imo. But no doubt that Highway is amazing.

These contest winners are giving the EOYC djs a competition, so good :super::super::super:

1. The Matrix - Take The Pill (Junkie XL Remix) [INTRO]
02. Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Ørjan Nilsen Remix)
03. Driftmoon - Mesmerized (Original Mix) [Blue Soho]
04. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
05. ReOrder & Ian Standerwick pres. Skypatrol - Folding Your Universe [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06. Photographer - Highway (Original Mix)
07. Nick The Kid pres. The Nameless Girl - Bright Light (Nick The Kid Mix)

08. Svenson & Gielen - The Beauty Of Silence (Menno de Jong 2013 Remix)

02. Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Ørjan Nilsen Remix)
04. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
05. ReOrder & Ian Standerwick pres. Skypatrol - Folding Your Universe [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06. Photographer - Highway (Original Mix)

Carabella is out on Yakuza, and Highway is out on Crystal Source Recordings

that's why this contest winner's pretty plain but his transitions are good I thought

the hungarian DJ -- (MAT) his mix was terribly weird, lot of weird mashups, it was decent just felt weird

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

02. Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Ørjan Nilsen Remix) [Yakuza]
06. Photographer - Highway (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]

09. Reverse & Deep Voices - Distant Destiny (Original Mix)

that's why this contest winner's pretty plain but his transitions are good I thought

the hungarian DJ -- (MAT) his mix was terribly weird, lot of weird mashups, it was decent just felt weird

i didn't wake up in time to hear his set :hmmm:

02. Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Ørjan Nilsen Remix) [Yakuza]
06. Photographer - Highway (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]

09. Reverse & Deep Voices - Distant Destiny (Original Mix)

10. TrancEye - Supermoon (Mike van Fabio Remix)

isnt' this supermoon right now

I got the tracklist from Carl

sounds like mike van fabio now

I couldnt sleep so i threw on some eyoc and jesus christ! This set is massive! Loved the bright lights remix. Comin from di.fm! Eyoc is the ish!

TrancEye, another producer that's way to underrated. Demonica and Astaroth are both in my top 10 for the year.

Back