EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Just tuned for Adam Ellis. Good morning.

:megacrazy::megacrazy:

HELLOOOO ALLL!! DANCIIIING AT WOORK :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::bravo::bravo::bravo::hug::super::super::super::super:

and now outstanding Allan Morrow's remix for Akesson's 'Perfect Blue'. Allan is on fire lately!!!

thanks guys :) for THE ID , this track I know

has that awesome old bjorn akesson style with the new tech sounds of Allan Morrow , great stuff guys !!

TUNE ALERT!

Second Sine - Ipanema Girls (Original Mix) [Vendace]

I prefer the original mix of Perfect Blue. It really is a Perfect classic.

So this is what I've been trying to message Adam about, has to do with a tracklist upload

124 Adam Ellis - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Inertia - The Chamber (Liam Wilson Remix) [Discover]
02. Akesson - Perfect Blue (Allan Morrow Remix) [Armada]
03. Second Sine - Ipanema Girls [Vendace]

And he's taken too long to reply back, matter of fact has not, so I guess for this hour it'll have to be compiling up IDed tracks :unsure:

5wk1fbg4vg0.jpg

:rave:

UUUUUUPLIFT YOURSELF!!!! Todays day have to be FULL WITH EMOTIONS AND EUPHORIC FEELINGS!!! And Ellis is doin' it well fr' now ! Amazing bangin' Trance! I ADORE IT!!!:music::music::megacrazy::megacrazy::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::clap::clap::clap::ah::thankyou: ADAM !!! :choonalert::dancing::dancing::dancing:

So this is what I've been trying to message Adam about, has to do with a tracklist upload :unsure:

124 Adam Ellis - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Inertia - The Chamber (Liam Wilson Remix) [Discover]
02. Akesson - Perfect Blue (Allan Morrow Remix) [Armada]
03. Second Sine - Ipanema Girls [Vendace]

Morning Carl :grinning: :)

Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year when it arrives man :beer2:

:rave:

Back