EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
and that's the end I guess

not a bad set :)) he played a few of my favorite tracks!!

this guy had some pretty good transitions, good talent, went for some really big personal's fav's of mine

yes S3bman

lol Mark Sherry yelled at me for calling this track "hardstyle"

he wants it to be called 90's acid tech trance

he loves this track on his live sets, the crowd gets an awesome rush for this when the acidburst hits !!! I <3 it

:bravo: great ending to this ranom contest winners' set

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proper Hardstyle ACID thanks to Mr Sherry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes S3bman

lol Mark Sherry yelled at me for calling this track "hardstyle"

he wants it to be called 90's acid tech trance
If you're referring to the Acidburst Remix, yes, that remix is more inspired by the early 90s of Acid Trance and of Hard Trance, since some of the best Hard Trance tracks had that Hardstyle kick. Mark hates Hardstyle, that remix does have that Hardstyle kick but really, it shouldn't be thought of as Hardstyle because of that :ee:

And now time for the best new face in the scene, Adam Ellis!!!

Good Xmas Eve Morning all , Tuned in to hear Adam Ellis set then heading out to get a couple of last minute presents for my family and all :grinning2: :friends: :beer2: :)

index_07.png

:rave: :captain: :rave:

If you're referring to the Acidburst Remix, yes, that remix is more inspired by the early 90s of Acid Trance and of Hard Trance, since some of the best Hard Trance tracks had that Hardstyle kick. Mark hates Hardstyle :ee:

When the track was mixing in, I thought it would be the Acidburst mix, which would explain my outlandish reaction :rofl: Askew played the Acidburst mix, not the Outburst mix,during his ADE set.

GOOOD MORNING TRANCERS & AH LISTENERS!!! Greetings from BULGARIA !!!! :super::super: Victor Alvare is my musical coffee right now!!! And was amazing! GO GO Adam Ellis :bravo::bravo::bravo::megacrazy::loveah::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

oO, interesting classic remix

Inertia - The Chamber YES!!!!!!!!

Back