EOYC 2013 Day 9 on AH.FM 26-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
10. Orkidea: Unity (Mindwave Remix)

I used Mindwave's amazing remix of Vibrasphere 'Autumn Lights' in my Pure Trance mix and got in touch with him. What a talent and super nice guy too. He then wanted to do a remix of 'Unity' and turned out this amazing mix. Deeper and more psy than the Solarstone remix but a very strong one in it's own rights.

Orkidea: EOYC 2013 - 26.12.2013
---
01. Joe T Vannelli Ft. Csilla: Play With Vannelli (Tool Pad)
02. Adam Nickey: Perfect Destiny (Winkee Remix)
03. Futuristic Polar Bears: Offshore (Hayley Parsons & Future Disciple Remix)
04. Underworld: Dark & Long (Jerome Isma-ae & Maor Levi Remix)
05. Above & Beyond: Mariana Trench
06. Rank 1: 13.11.11
07. ID: ID
08. Agnelli & Nelson & A&N Project: New Light (Protoculture Remix)
09. Liquid Soul: Nirvana (Activa Remix)
---

There is only one panda.. and that is ME!!!

Altered Mind is also a panda so you aren't the only one,
norrisdeal.gif

1544 Listeners _ 176 Orkidea - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

I used Mindwave's amazing remix of Vibrasphere 'Autumn Lights' in my Pure Trance mix and got in touch with him. What a talent and super nice guy too. He then wanted to do a remix of 'Unity' and turned out this amazing mix. Deeper and more psy than the Solarstone remix but a very strong one in it's own rights.

Mindwave
Mindwave
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Mindwave

Alias: Anton Maiko

Profile: DJ and Producer. Born at 1985 in Kaliningrad, Russia and moved to Israel in 1991.
Genres: Progressive / Psychedelic / Trance

125px-Flag_of_Kaliningrad_Oblast.svg.png

There are currently 178 users browsing this thread. (52 members and 126 guests)

danmark_ori, valar, Void Gear, Cloud 88+, erik1013, StellaStarlight, tkkttony, just4trance+, CoolPanda, Combiner, AprilAero+, luizzod, MrDave, aakos+, ZeezBrah, Trance Dreamer, pkomar, orkidea+, carlione, djwerd3fmfl, s3baman, anabuzz, makereg, Mathias van Ness+, styl1st, MB66, damiano, Jellyfish+, oxerion+, Melanina, elirussian, Wikone, Mr Tomnus, Always in Trance, tiga, T-Rance+, proxyh, Damian Anlauf, Darlene+, although+, Vempele, SkyAllln+, DJMarshy, JamesPhoenix+, EvgenWL, pax, J PAVLOV, DreamLifter, Defa, rosen10d, geostep, Divisor

Amazing pure trance set ! This what EOYC is all about sets like this make world a better place :music::super:

Mindwave is on fire this year. His remix for Yahel - Close Your Eyes released a couple of days ago is superb! I also need to check out his album.

The best trance track ever!!!!!!

Hope to see you Tapio again at ministry of sound, that was amazing in last month. :)

Thanks buddy! The Gallery is always amazing and it was nice to play a proper morning trance set 0430-0600. Hopefully back there again next year :)

Back