EOYC 2014 Day 15 on AH.FM 02-01-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Got a special promotion too from buying that ticket to A&B, I got to see Markus Schulz later that month too. :)

Yo, no brag zone lol. I am jealous.
Well tough luck. I also got a signature from Markus Schulz on that very ticket too! :mml:

The wikipedia page for Deep House gives a pretty good description. Honestly, I'm not aware of any other genres that have a "deep" subgenre.
Thanks that is somewhat insightful. I've heard proggy tracks called deep & in the livestream about 24h ago someone mentioned Deep Techno.

SHato & Paul Rockseek feat. Alex Humphreys - Chasing Aeroplanes (ID Version)

Last edited:
Well tough luck. I also got a signature from Markus Schulz on that very ticket too! :mml:

The level of upset I am right now is 10/10. I was supposed to see Markus but it snowed so I had no way to get there. Well, New World Punx seven hour set. I am sure they will be back as their first official show was here in DC, but ugh, I listened to the set later. AMAZING.

He mentioned going to countryside which I am almost certain HK has none of.
It has, you're just not aware of what happens in the north of Hong Kong. :p

The level of upset I am right now is 10/10. I was supposed to see Markus but it snowed so I had no way to get there. Well, New World Punx seven hour set. I am sure they will be back as their first official show was here in DC, but ugh, I listened to the set later. AMAZING.

Aww I'm sorry you missed out. They played the crowd perfectly. And they've been back both years since they started so I'm sure they'll come back this year too!

Aww I'm sorry you missed out. They played the crowd perfectly. And they've been back both years since they started so I'm sure they'll come back this year too!

Oh I know. I just have to wait a year to see them.

Back