EOYC 2014 Day 15 on AH.FM 02-01-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
I guess? All I know is it isn't the original mix or the Eddit Bitar remix.
Alright well there are versions besides originals & remixes. Reworks, edits, re-edits, et cetera.

I dreamt I made a meme saying something like "I am surrounded by Anjunabitches!".

I honestly like quite a lot of EDM. Im not a genre snob picking out whats house not progressive trance.

But when you put ultra high annoying beeps in my ear like some David Guetta / Calvin Harris Top 40, I lose it. Sounds like these guys target demographic is 16 year old females who have 18+ social networking apps installed on their iPhones.

The level of upset I am right now is 10/10. I was supposed to see Markus but it snowed so I had no way to get there. Well, New World Punx seven hour set. I am sure they will be back as their first official show was here in DC, but ugh, I listened to the set later. AMAZING.
Official? They premiered in Madison Square Garden.

Official? They premiered in Madison Square Garden.

One of their first back-to-back sets were at Echostage but that was before NWP was a thing so the people running Club Glow like to think we helped spur them to become a combined act.

One of their first back-to-back sets were at Echostage but that was before NWP was a thing so the people running Club Glow like to think we helped spur them to become a combined act.

This. I guess it may have been the unofficial official first show they had. I missed that one, too. Sad days.

I honestly like quite a lot of EDM. Im not a genre snob picking out whats house not progressive trance.

But when you put ultra high annoying beeps in my ear like some David Guetta / Calvin Harris Top 40, I lose it. Sounds like these guys target demographic is 16 year old females who have 18+ social networking apps installed on their iPhones.
I had to suffer through Calvin. Yea 16y girls doing a sing-along whole time. Pop is popular. Hate Afrojack even more. NOISE.

Hm how you know about their apps? Many of them are cute...

Back