EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
well or he forgot to hit the record button or there is a problem with the file :unsure:

Cica is better put to play a substitute, because this going for the entire hour for sure:)
i have no access change set, only Dan, i sent him email but don't know where he is

I guess this set is all about our imagination - we have to imagine. Seriously who doesn't check the mix once it's done? I have listened to mine about 15x before submitting it.

I of course did check the file several times for errors before uploading, as I always do. I sent the wrong link in error at first and corrected it, but I can only assume something got mixed up in that communication.

My sincere apologies again, whatever it is that's happened!

John.

Last edited:
I of course did check the file several times for errors before uploading, as I always do. I sent the wrong link in error at first and corrected it, but I can only assume something got mixed up in that communication.

I will upload the set immediately to soundcloud and post it here.

My sincere apologies again, whatever it is that's happened!

John.

ok man maybe next year 2015eoyc check all its fine for now i gonna do something better for wait next awesome set

thanks for telling us that hate mail address

but no need to since you already apologized @JohnDopping hehe

i have no access change set, only Dan, i sent him email but don't know where he is

i think Dan wouldn't help us, he's not online not even visited the forum today

@JohnDopping : sh*t happens ... no worries !

And here it goes again !

I missed XiJaro & Pitch's set, great ! :grinning2:

Speaking of cheesy pop tracks, what do you guys think of Bloodhound Gang - Dimes (Sean Tyas Remix)

Back