EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
The set will be re-scheduled for another date soon.

Thank you for your understanding, and I'll join you again soon.

Just to re-iterate, this wasn't the fault of Afterhours or any of the staff. Or anyone, from what I can work out. But I take responsibility obviously.

Have a cracking EOYC. Until next time,
John.

energy set :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Just to re-iterate, this wasn't the fault of Afterhours or any of the staff. Or anyone, from what I can work out. But I take responsibility obviously.

John.

Thanks John, happy you could work another time slot. Looking forward to hearing some Borderline Music!

John.
okay hope to catch your set in the new time :wave:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wonderful mashup uplifting set
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Sorry to hear about John Dopping's set problem.

We provided an edit of our megamix a few days ago as requested by Dan so he could play something in case another set had to be replaced.
That's why you are now hearing hour 2 of the XiJaro & Pitch megamix.

If you want to hear this mix in full you can listen and download it here: https://soundcloud.com/xijaro/xijaro-pitch-eoyc-2014

Good Trance here Now

This set is flipping amazing!!!!!!!

i-43930.gif

lol Johnny :grinning2:

Back