EOYC 2015 Day 14 on AH.FM 31-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
tumblr_mhlvhxhdmW1s4sv81o1_250.gif

giphy.gif

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

If the walls are heavily sound proof then I would have it on full blast. :lol::lol::lol:

next time make sure they have had enough beers to enjoy this :crazy: and food :icecream:

next time make sure they have had enough beers to enjoy this :crazy: and food :icecream:
I heard they brought in a box of alcohol today, probably preparing for New Years tomorrow. So it should be okay for tomorrow. :mml:

:dancing::mml::bananadance::mml::dancing:

08. Giuseppe Ottaviani - No One Like You (Original Mix)

I heard they brought in a box of alcohol today, probably preparing for New Years tomorrow. So it should be okay for tomorrow. :mml:

i will be here until 22,00 for ronny k with some duvels or so :crazy: then will go to local pub, unlimited drinks for 20 EUR :crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy:

i will be here until 22,00 for ronny k with some duvels or so :crazy: then will go to local pub, unlimited drinks for 20 EUR :crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy:

:megacrazy: Ronny K :megacrazy:

tumblr_mharn2CtoG1qmnu9to1_500.gif

I'mexpecting him to smash both manuel la saux , menno de jong and maybe even dave correa at the same time with choons :tease: because THAT set will be his LAST AH SET for now :cry:

Back