EOYC 2015 Day 14 on AH.FM 31-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
tumblr_n1pqx6QUV51re0u2fo1_500.gif

:rave::rave:

i will be here until 22,00 for ronny k with some duvels or so :crazy: then will go to local pub, unlimited drinks for 20 EUR :crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy::crazy::drunk::crazy:
Will be out celebrating a friend's birthday too, right before Ronny K's set. :mml:
Pre-drinking then heading to the local charts/EDM nightclub. :P

All you can drink for 20 EUR? I'm going to Netherlands next EOYC. :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Wright & Davids featuring Danny Claire - The Meaning (Sunset & Myk Bee Remix)

Will be out celebrating a friend's birthday too, right before Ronny K's set. :mml:
Pre-drinking then heading to the local charts/EDM nightclub. :P

All you can drink for 20 EUR? I'm going to Netherlands next EOYC. :lol: :lol: :lol:
don't forget the snacks included as well :icecream:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Massive massive set from Revox , being a resident on AH.FM , we could have the set at an earlier time .. Still , massive tunes can be the whole day at the EOYC :bravo::super:

Massive massive set from Revox , being a resident on AH.FM , we could have the set at an earlier time .. Still , massive tunes can be the whole day at the EOYC :bravo::super:

Irina Makosh

14838135378_a5ea0c34fc_o.jpg

:: Irina Makosh ::

Back