• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Great! :smile:

And good. I'd be disappointed if you weren't a little jealous! Lol :lol::)

Will think of you guys here :friends:
:friends:

I miss attending big gigs for NYE, they were always fun to phase towards the next year.

500876403_1951106.gif

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Like you just couldn't say you don't have a picture of her in the beginning. :lol:
Yeah, then you'd just search the picture via Google and find out more about her, like how you found my Facebook page. :lol: :lol:

:mml::mml::beer2:

Yeah, then you'd just search the picture via Google and find out more about her, like how you found my Facebook page. :lol: :lol:

Tony Wonk ? :tease:

what if she goes I said what what in the butt and then she pulls out a strap on?? what would you do then??
Still jumping out the window. :lolz:

lovely vocal :choon::music:

I gave you a like, because I think it matters once you run a fanpage. I've got one question, why would I need to look for her? I even don't know her. What's more, that's a fake account. Not my real one, which has been closed.

:bounce::rave::bounce:

Hey all to those of you who live in Europe. Happy New Year 2017 to each & every single one of you! Make sure to open your mind & learn something in order to further your life & career. Live life & take an adventure!

Back