Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:dance3:

:friends:

I miss attending big gigs for NYE, they were always fun to phase towards the next year.
:book: Gareth Emery, Christina Novelli, Standerwick, Will Atkinson & Dan Stone are among those in NYC tonight for NYE. I could have picked up tickets to go, but I couldn't think about missing the CFB Playoff and the end of EOYC here

Nevermind. :p I hate Facebook policy, so that's why I did this. Have fun, once again. :) Let's go back to music. :music:
Failbook sucks :chair: als i respect my privacy so no social fail-dia accounts for me :p

i-50398.gif

Yeah. I don't usually prefer to go out for nye but I clearly don't have a choice with this line up! :smile:
Local clubs here are always overcrowded and you won't be comfortable at all unless you buy a table/booth. :p
Pizza and movie marathon sounds way better. :mml:

there's nothing but the ' real thing '

I deactived it. It's impossible to delete it.

:sigh: :( same here ...

on a postive note: just PM-ed our DJ Joe Shadows

for me, for your fans and for all listeners: there's nothing but the ' real thing ' : the DJ involved. And that's you, Joe. You got a lot of fans through the years :bravo:

Local clubs here are always overcrowded and you won't be comfortable at all unless you buy a table/booth. :p
Pizza and movie marathon sounds way better. :mml:

Plus (netflix) and chill :devil:

Back