EOYC 2016 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

:rave:

Participating today in world's biggest online music event: the End Of Year Countdown 2016 with my set broadcasted today at 17:00-18:00 CET. My set features 100% new & unreleased music from me with four future Orkidea singles and exclusive remixes of Hans Zimmer, M83, Eric Prydz, New Order and Kate Bush. One hour journey of pure progressive sounds.

Participating today in world's biggest online music event: the End Of Year Countdown 2016 with my set broadcasted today at 17:00-18:00 CET. My set features 100% new & unreleased music from me with four future Orkidea singles and exclusive remixes of Hans Zimmer, M83, Eric Prydz, New Order and Kate Bush. One hour journey of pure progressive sounds.

a true ID mix :O

:mml::mml:

:choon:

:dance:

Not equal to what I have to put up with!!! haha

i had a temp job during summer until half of november.. we had occasions when i was able to sleep for three hours until the next shift :wacko:

:rave:

he is finally here :tease: took you to long :lol: :friends::friends::wave:

Hi Pig! alles lekker ?

Bit busy the last few days but got winter holidays as from today so I'll be here daily for the next two weeks :) Looking forward to Mark Sherry and RAM !....but don't think I can make it because of the time difference :sleeping::confused: Will pick-up the downloads later!

What's up with you man ? mr Baby Metal haha ::) Will I see you at Luminosity next year ? it's crazy but I'll be flying back home just to be part of the 4day massive celebration!

Back