EOYC 2016 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
about the time difference wanna join #TeamAlmostNoSleep ? :crazy::devil::crazy::crazy::devil::friends: (tony is still sleeping slacker :ee::ee:)

When is Mark Sherry up , in 4 hours ? I'll be getting up early tomorrow for the final hour of Mark and two hours of RAM. Oh!! I went to RAM's debut here in Japan last month !!! Pretty good stuff!

When is Mark Sherry up , in 4 hours ? I'll be getting up early tomorrow for the final hour of Mark and two hours of RAM. Oh!! I went to RAM's debut here in Japan last month !!! Pretty good stuff!

1900 cet :dancing:

It has been a long time! I am definitely ready for the holidays! How is everything with you?? :)

Good to hear ! Minnesota sounds like a cold and a lot of snow :)
All good here, thank you ! The missus is listening to Christmas FM at the moment , still can not get her excited for trance. :lolz:

:choon::choon::choon::choon:

Good to hear ! Minnesota sounds like a cold and a lot of snow :)
All good here, thank you ! The missus is listening to Christmas FM at the moment , still can not get her excited for trance. :lolz:

It was cold here but now it's just Christmasy with plenty of snow, as you say! As long as your wife supports your trance love, that's what's important! :)

Back