EOYC 2016 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:hmmm: not yet speaking the trance language?! :P

Not at all, although she says that to her it makes a difference to hear it live in the club or at a festival. But when I listen to trance at home she hates it.

But I consider myself lucky since she want to join me and Kroepoek for Luminosity Trance Gathering. I'm really looking forward to it.

if at least she add which dj wrote that and linksource :P
looks like she mixing :megacrazy:

maybe sucky twitter or failbook :hmmm: ?

Not at all, although she says that to her it makes a difference to hear it live in the club or at a festival. But when I listen to trance at home she hates it.

But I consider myself lucky since she want to join me and Kroepoek for Luminosity Trance Gathering. I'm really looking forward to it.
strange :hmmm:

but who understand girls?! :P

:choonalert:

if at least she add which dj wrote that and linksource :P
looks like she mixing :megacrazy:

so she does know how to write decent English :) I'm always getting those weird pm's that I have to read 10 times before I an figure out what she is trying to say :dontknow:

so she does know how to write decent English :) I'm always getting those weird pm's that I have to read 10 times before I an figure out what she is trying to say :dontknow:

she must some kind of weird bot :P :tease: o wait there are no women on the internet :lol::lolz:

damns this slowness forum is killing me, i give up:wall:

tumblr_mjh5pwEJXV1qmnu9to1_500.gif

damns this slowness forum is killing me, i give up:wall:

you alright ? :ee::tease: try a tor browser :lolz: i did last year when i had hickups it actually worked :tease::tease:

Back