EOYC 2016 Main

Last year I missed Solarstone a lot. I think he dropped 2014's best set undoubtedly. We could try to bring also Giuseppe Ottaviani (why not ask them to create a PureNRG set, too?

Amir Hussain was a great surprise. Give this man two hours, please!

I know Ciaran McAuley's a resident, but make sure he's in.

Nitrous Oxide deserves a better place (his set aired on Jan 1st since 2014, if i'm not wrong). Also give him two hours!

I'd like to see Forerunners.

And why not Jean-Michel Jarre?

Is it impossible to bring Eric Prydz?

Artists that played last year I would like to see again: Airwave, Ben Gold, Eco, Façade, Gai Barone, Sean Tyas, Team 140 and UCast.

It's the best time of the year, you know

Last year I maneged to create an alphabetical list of the sets. I can do that this year, too.

Also I can upload a public Google Calendar with the timetable. You choose what you want to hear and set an alarm (despite AH's reminder)

Victoria Da Silva
i-23.gif

Signum
i-21398.gif

Ronny K.
i-41.jpg

Arika Lane
i-85091.gif

INDECENT NOISE
i-20456.gif

RAM
i-1552.jpg

M.PRAVDA
i-84970.jpg

Paul Van Dyk
i-84953.jpg

SMAGES
i-1403.jpg

Last year I missed Solarstone a lot. I think he dropped 2014's best set undoubtedly. We could try to bring also Giuseppe Ottaviani (why not ask them to create a PureNRG set, too?

Amir Hussain was a great surprise. Give this man two hours, please!

I know Ciaran McAuley's a resident, but make sure he's in.

Nitrous Oxide deserves a better place (his set aired on Jan 1st since 2014, if i'm not wrong). Also give him two hours!

I'd like to see Forerunners.

And why not Jean-Michel Jarre?

Is it impossible to bring Eric Prydz?

Artists that played last year I would like to see again: Airwave, Ben Gold, Eco, Façade, Gai Barone, Sean Tyas, Team 140 and UCast.

It's the best time of the year, you know

I really think it should be just 1 hour per DJ , like its always been.

:no:

I thought we went through this before? Please do not include names of station residents in your EOYC wishlists.

Markus, Indecent Noise, Bostock, Lynam, Adam Ellis, Ronski Speed, Ex-Driver, Solis & Sean Truby, Alex van ReeVe & Mark Sherry are all residents. They're virtual locks for EOYC. Just check the calendar!

Dude, do you have a life long period or something? Why are you always so grumpy?

Dan, is it possible to post a text/xls file when timetible is done? Every year I post an adapted one regarding our timezone, and it's a bit hard-working ;)
Can you all believe its a new year go by so quick? wow -- Were working on this years EOYC lineup and will mostly concentrate on AHFM residents.

More info on this soon, in working stages :)

Please let us know if there is some favorite dj you would like to hear in this years EOYC.

Dude, do you have a life long period or something? Why are you always so grumpy?
Who's grumpy? There's just a habit of forgetting who is automatic for EOYC if they are station residents around this time (because advice wasn't taken to look at the calendar).

Case in point, our GIF-happy friend above forgot Victoria Da Silva, Indecent Noise & RAM are residents, all having weekly shows here

Allen & Envy will be a bit difficult, they slipt:hmmm:
Allen & Envy were supposed to split... after Dreamstate. Except Steve Allen's SoCal flight was cancelled due to airline strike while Scott Envy was sick. When they'll actually have their last live set together now is TBD :p

I really think it should be just 1 hour per DJ , like its always been.

How about for a change have a mixture of maybe 2 or 3 hrs sets for some of the DJ`s and 1 hr slots for the other DJ`s.

Always Good To Keep It Fresh and Different ppl. :grinning: :)

Last edited:
schedule where :devil: ?

Back