Paul Denton
Myon
Ronski Speed
Adam Ellis
Kyau & Albert
Jase Thirlwall
Super8 & Tab

What?? No JOC or John Askew this year?
btw whatever happened to Team 140? I loved the Trance Empire. They haven't uploaded anything new to Soundcloud in quite a while...

There are a lot of absences this year- was looking forward to Ferry Corsten, Aly & Fila, John O'Callaghan, Betsie Larkin, Team 140, Photographer, anyone from Anjunabeats... I've been listening to EOYC since 2013 and download most of the sets to take to the gym. There are a lot of names I don't recognize. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to it :bravo:

What time does it start in Moscow time ?

Last edited:
Buzzing to hear the yearmix' this year :)

Just posting this, in case anyone should've missed it! :)

Ok, so an important update regarding our Afterhours.FM#EOYC megamix tomorrow: we will be starting 20 mins before the scheduled time at around 18:40 CET (GMT+1).We tried to fit our mix into 2 hours but it just ended up considerably longer. Initially we wanted to cut part of it off and give it to you at a later time. However, we are very happy to announce that instead the complete mix will be broadcasted! Big thanks to Dan from AH.FM for making this possible!
So if you want to hear the whole 180+ tracks megamix make sure you tune in early tomorrow.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/xijaroandpitch/posts/1545260012167569

So if you want to hear it all, you better be here a bit earlier :)

Today is the day! :)

Hello everyone, once in a year I come to ah.fm to listen to EOYC :) time has come

Hello Trancers.......one Hour to wait..........

i remeber o the years of 2014 2014 2013......so great Sets

Back