EOYC 2017 Community Contest - Main Thread

Congratulations to all trancers who win in the contest!

I'm really happy to be part of massive End Of Year Countdown this year! Many thanks for support, all of us deserved to be in the list of winners. Sad that some people not reached for needed percents of votes to be with us. Hope that next year those people take this chance and will be on air next December.
My congratulations to all the winners, now it's time to step for the next chapter. See you at EOYC! Wish you all the best and good luck! :)

Thanks to all who supported. It's nice to see myself among the future participants EOYC 2017 on the trance radio number 1. And equally nice that all my friends won - DJ ALEKSARD, Aleksey Karpovich, TranceCoult, Denis Kondratovich, Lembume.
Will hear on EOYC 2017. All the winners of congratulations :)

Last edited:
Well, first of all, Thank u so much to all the people who voted for me! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
And people, CONGRATULATIONS to all the ''winners!! :bravo::bravo::bravo:

All the best and

SEE YOU at #EOYC!! :)

Thank you for every vote. It´s great to be the part of EOYC for the second time. Look forward to my X-Mas mix ;-)

#EOYC
Thank you guys for your support! Wait for something special

Done!! I sent it via WeTransfer! (Set + Tracklist)

All the best!

Yes, set is send to email! #EOYC

Good evening. I almost finished the mix but need more time. Mix to take until tomorrow 10 inclusive ? It is very important to finish.

Good evening. I almost finished the mix but need more time. Mix to take until tomorrow 10 inclusive ? It is very important to finish.

10 December inclusive mate

the mix is completely finished . but how much more time there is for sending ? I have to drive a few hours to send.

EOYC2017.jpg

Back