:):):)

20:00~21:00 James Cottle - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 19-12-2017

01. Will Atkinson - Awake (Original Mix) [VII]
02. James Cottle - Delphic (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
03. Paul van Dyk & James Cottle - Vortex (Original Mix) [VANDIT]
04. Cold Blue - On The Outside (Original Mix) [Subculture]
05. The Noble Six - Firewalker (Original Mix) [A State of Trance]
06. James Cottle - Kesselhaus (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]

06. Miroslav Vrillik & Martin Juventa - Spotlight (James Cottle Remix) [Full on 140 Records]

And thanks for tracklisting :thankyou:

1st time posting here, been lurking for the last few hours, really enjoyed what I've heard from KUNERT & Corti Organ, I'm hoping to tune as much as I can...

Anyone knows if there is an option to re hear the sets ? or hear the ones I've missed ? thanks

20:00~21:00 James Cottle - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 19-12-2017

01. Will Atkinson - Awake (Original Mix) [VII]
02. James Cottle - Delphic (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
03. Paul van Dyk & James Cottle - Vortex (Original Mix) [VANDIT]
04. Cold Blue - On The Outside (Original Mix) [Subculture]
05. The Noble Six - Firewalker (Original Mix) [A State of Trance]
06. James Cottle - Kesselhaus (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
06. Miroslav Vrillik & Martin Juventa - Spotlight (James Cottle Remix) [Full on 140 Records]

07. James Cottle & Richard Lowe - Airborne (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]

Marinated the chicken already. :lol:
Going to need to put the rice cooker on soon. :mml:

some healthy food for you to today, i guess you can better start healthy and end up on new years day having a huge hangover :devil:

1st time posting here, been lurking for the last few hours, really enjoyed what I've heard from KUNERT & Corti Organ, I'm hoping to tune as much as I can...

Anyone knows if there is an option to re hear the sets ? or hear the ones I've missed ? thanks

Subscribe to on-demand hehe!! I record all with VLC player

some healthy food for you to today, i guess you can better start healthy and end up on new years day having a huge hangover :devil:
Running low on money for takeaways. :lol:

NEW USER :super:

:welcome::welcome::friends::loveah::best::ah::good2::good::good2: :welcome: :super:

most DJ's will post their sets on their own pages, we used to put sets for download after 48 hours but it gave to much trouble.
you can always consider getting a premiu7m subscription for :best::ah::loveah: so you can listen to all previous sets :beer2:

NEW USER :super:

:welcome::welcome::friends::loveah::best::ah::good2::good::good2: :welcome: :super:

most DJ's will post their sets on their own pages, we used to put sets for download after 48 hours but it gave to much trouble.
you can always consider getting a premiu7m subscription for :best::ah::loveah: so you can listen to all previous sets :beer2:
Thanks for the nice welcome, nice stash of drinks you have ready for the upcoming weeks lol

Back