What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
1st time posting here, been lurking for the last few hours, really enjoyed what I've heard from KUNERT & Corti Organ, I'm hoping to tune as much as I can...

Anyone knows if there is an option to re hear the sets ? or hear the ones I've missed ? thanks

Subscribe to on-demand hehe!! I record all with VLC player

NEW USER :super:

:welcome::welcome::friends::loveah::best::ah::good2::good::good2: :welcome: :super:

most DJ's will post their sets on their own pages, we used to put sets for download after 48 hours but it gave to much trouble.
you can always consider getting a premiu7m subscription for :best::ah::loveah: so you can listen to all previous sets :beer2:

I confirm, there are three options :):) Nr. 1) Try to find the sets on the internet .. Nr. 2) Try Healey_Russell :grinning: .. Nr. 3) Try premium streaming/On_demand here on AH.FM, after EOYC you can find here almost all the sets.. an others :smile:

I have chosen the third option..

Btw, welcome here :welcome::welcome:

tumblr_msj3zuP6EF1qmhffqo1_500.gif

20:00~21:00 James Cottle - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 19-12-2017

01. Will Atkinson - Awake (Original Mix) [VII]
02. James Cottle - Delphic (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
03. Paul van Dyk & James Cottle - Vortex (Original Mix) [VANDIT]
04. Cold Blue - On The Outside (Original Mix) [Subculture]
05. The Noble Six - Firewalker (Original Mix) [A State of Trance]
06. James Cottle - Kesselhaus (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
06. Miroslav Vrillik & Martin Juventa - Spotlight (James Cottle Remix) [Full on 140 Records]
07. James Cottle & Richard Lowe - Airborne (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
08. Craig Connelly Feat. Jessica Lawrence - How Can I? (John O' Callaghan Remix)
09. Paul van Dyk & Ronald van Gelderen Feat. Gaelen & Eric Lumiere - Everyone Needs Love (Club Mix)

10. Paul van Dyk - I Am Alive (Original Mix) [VANDIT]

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

So those of the set so far that will be going strait to my phone to listen when those 2 weeks end.

XiJaro & Pitch
KUNERT
Corti Organ
James Cottle

I hope that there will be a lot more of good trance in the upcoming weeks, glad I remembered to search when the EOYC sets starts so I can hear to as much as I can.

06. Miroslav Vrillik & Martin Juventa - Spotlight (James Cottle Remix) [Full on 140 Records]
08. Craig Connelly Feat. Jessica Lawrence - How Can I? (John O' Callaghan Remix)
09. Paul van Dyk & Ronald van Gelderen Feat. Gaelen & Eric Lumiere - Everyone Needs Love (Club Mix)

11. Stoneface & Terminal - North Cape (Original Mix) [FSOE]

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Thanks for all those TL updates!

So those of the set so far that will be going strait to my phone to listen when those 2 weeks end.

XiJaro & Pitch
KUNERT
Corti Organ
James Cottle

I hope that there will be a lot more of good trance in the upcoming weeks, glad I remembered to search when the EOYC sets starts so I can hear to as much as I can.

:good2::good::good2: :mml:

I confirm, there are three options :):) Nr. 1) Try to find the sets on the internet .. Nr. 2) Try Healey_Russell :grinning: .. Nr. 3) Try premium streaming/On_demand here on AH.FM, after EOYC you can find here almost all the sets.. an others :smile:

I have chosen the third option..

Btw, welcome here :welcome::welcome:

I agree. I would chose on-demand as it's quite cheap and less hassle than trying to find that set out there. I sometimes upload my favourite EOYC/YAMC sets to my mixcloud too.. https://www.mixcloud.com/negratinapartamento/

Last edited:
tumblr_msvwztduep1qc5umko1_500.gif

Going to back out slightly on TL'ing as I've to make food and other matters to attend to.
Post here if you want to know what the current song is for the next set and I'll get back to you. :good:

Back