What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
I confirm, there are three options :):) Nr. 1) Try to find the sets on the internet .. Nr. 2) Try Healey_Russell :grinning: .. Nr. 3) Try premium streaming/On_demand here on AH.FM, after EOYC you can find here almost all the sets.. an others :smile:

I have chosen the third option..

Btw, welcome here :welcome::welcome:
Thanks!

Yes the 3rd option would be the best but the problem I'm without work (so I can listen for a lot of hours lol) and really short of money so I would rather, for now, not do pay money for something I don't have to...

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Thanks!

Yes the 3rd option would be the best but the problem I'm without work (so I can listen for a lot of hours lol) and really short of money so I would rather, for now, not do pay money for something I don't have to...

a lot od DJs have their own facebook/soundcloud/mixcloud etc page and most will post their set on that page so just search the official DJ page and most of the time you should be good to go :good2:

Time for Woody van Eyden!!

:super::super::super:

good start :dance3:

a lot od DJs have their own facebook/soundcloud/mixcloud etc page and most will post their set on that page so just search the official DJ page and most of the time you should be good to go :good2:

No doubt I will do it.

I agree!!!

btw: Welcome Meny! greetings from Argentina!
Thanks, hello to all my fellow Trancers from Israel

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

no secret no TL posts :ee: :ee: :ee:
:tease:
21:00~22:00 Woody van Eyden - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 19-12-2017

01. KUNERT - Kawasan Falls [Universal Nation]

No doubt I will do it.

Thanks, hello to all my fellow Trancers from Israel
tumblr_mt34iuhtXq1r4q586o1_500.gif

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:tease:
21:00~22:00 Woody van Eyden - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 19-12-2017

01. KUNERT - Kawasan Falls [Universal Nation]

:beer2::icecream::icecream::mario::mario::icecream::choon::choon::mml::beer2: