What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
06. RAM & Susana vs. Cyber - RAMelia (Tribute To Amelia) (Denis Kondratovich Mashup) [Free]

400x400

06. RAM & Susana vs. Cyber - RAMelia (Tribute To Amelia) (Denis Kondratovich Mashup) [Free]

400x400

With a simple smile,
A gentle touch,
You gave us everything,
The warmth of your heart resounding from within...

It's so hard to let go,
When you mean the world to me...

Yet the twinkles in your eyes keep shooting stars across the skies,
I'll miss you, love,
And all your colors keep shining through the darkest day,
You'll never fade away,
Never fade away...

Forever love...

07. Carl van Ersten - Broken Heart (TrancEye 2012 Bootleg) [Free]

08. Tranzlift - Hope For Love (AWOT Anthem) (George Crossfield Emotional Remix) [Beyond The Stars Recordings]

1495562_original.jpg

Yes.... Goodbye letter to Amelia by RAM...
1 year ago today I lost my precious soulmate and love of my life Amelia.. A big nightmare which I didn't wake up from , to lose the person I loved more than myself .. to tell your son he lost his mother and to tell her parents they will never see their daughter again.. it's been a big rollercoaster of emotions and a trauma. But thanks to all the support and love I've got from my friends, family and you and the music that kept me going. I want to thank you all out of the bottom from my heart for all this support it was the light in the darkness.

For this I want to share something very personal with you.
My goodbye letter to Amelia when she was cremated ...

AMELIA:

My wife, soulmate, buddy, my angel eyes, amore and all the other beautiful things that you are and will be for the rest of my life. You are the most special person not only because you are my wife and the love of my life but also for whom you were as a person and what you showed to everyone around you, but how beautiful and great you were such an unique person, full of love, caring, understanding and positivity. You were the sunshine in our house, our support and our safe haven for Elijah and me.You were always there for us and with my ups and downs you always said, it will be okay, we are together and together we will make it and can handle everything!
But now you are gone, I’m teared apart, devastated and empty. I could have imagined anything except a life without you….
I still cannot comprehend that this has happened to us. It is unreal and one big nightmare.
Every morning when I wake up I hope that this was a dream but it is not….You always said there is a lesson to be learned from everything but this goes way beyond me because the emptiness, misery and loss that I have to live with for the rest of my life is unbearable.
You were the one that kept me straight with your beautiful sparkling eyes and big smile, your humour, the beautiful things you said, everything was beautiful even your stubborness and your temperament!
What must I learn from so much pain and loss. I’m totally defeated but I will find the strength to go on as you would do for Elijah and me…..It will be difficult but I will honour you till my last day….We still will share a lot of little moments together only not in the way that I hoped for.
Fortunately I see you in Elijah and all the beautiful qualities that he has from you.
He is such a great beautiful, strong and wise little man just like his mother and together will go on with you forever in our hearts.
The rest of the world hasn’t done what you have tought me in this lifetime.
Your light and strength will shine through and continue in our “Everything” Elijah…
I will remember you in every sunbeam, breeze, star, hummingbird and the sea you loved so much, in everything. We’ll always stay together as we have done in more lifetimes…
Also when I come to meet you we will go on, for ever and ever for our bond is infinite and I’m still in love with you as I was 16 years ago,,
It’s so beautiful to see that you were adored by everyone around you!
This week showed us that people from all over the world came together to honour you or do something for you. That is a shining light in this dark time.

I thank your for all you have given me, you are so special no one can ever fill my emptiness.

I love you princess, it was an honour to share a life with you!!!!

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS AND MY HEART IS WITH YOU……

:O :O this is trance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :megacrazy: :megacrazy: :super: :super:

Back