What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
My mission in music to show that there are no boundaries between musical styles. In life, there are two notions of Love and Euphoria. In my musical set, they find each other. Ultimately Love begets Euphoria, but no Euphoria, no Love. Wish to all people on the planet to be in love, to be ecstatic about it and listen to great music styles like Trance, Hardstyle, Freeform, Orchestral :hug:

09. RAM Feat. Cari - Soulfood (Extended Mix) [FSOE]

A few minute we come to crazy music :super:

10. Frequencerz - The Unknown (Pro Mix) [Free]

ee9d3c1c7687e51d08752fc2f17c5fa3.JPG

My mission in music to show that there are no boundaries between musical styles. In life, there are two notions of Love and Euphoria. In my musical set, they find each other. Ultimately Love begets Euphoria, but no Euphoria, no Love. Wish to all people on the planet to be in love, to be ecstatic about it and listen to great music styles like Trance, Hardstyle, Freeform, Orchestral :hug:
:bravo::super:

11. TI Project - Illusion (Extended Mix) [Invaders Diamond]

ID013.jpg

amazing!!!
on the trance radio - hardstyle
yeah!!
jump jump jump!!!!

12. Denza - Memories (Original Mix) [X-Bone]

Denza-%E2%80%93-Memories.jpg

The last track of my one-hour presentation of what should be a massive melodic euphoric music :hug:

Thank's to all who was during this crazy hour! Afterhours FM the best!
:loveah::loveah::loveah:

Awesome set, thanks Denis! :bravo:

09:00~10:00 Denis Kondratovich - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 28-12-2017

01. The Paranoize vs. JDX vs. Ahmed Romel - Guardians of The [Vanaheim] Storm (Denis Kondratovich 2017 Enterprise) [Free]
02. Aly & Fila with Philippe El Sisi & Omar Sherif feat. Karim Yousse - The Chronicles (FSOE 500 Anthem) (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
03. Headhunterz & Wildstylez - Project 1 (Sound Rush Pro Mix) [Q-Dance]
04. Etasonic - Farewell Forever (Original Mix) [Abora Recordings]
05. Ahmed Romel - Drusilla (Original Mix) [Grotesque]
06. RAM & Susana vs. Cyber - RAMelia (Tribute To Amelia) (Denis Kondratovich Mashup) [Free]
07. Carl van Ersten - Broken Heart (TrancEye 2012 Bootleg) [Free]
08. Tranzlift - Hope For Love (AWOT Anthem) (George Crossfield Emotional Remix) [Beyond The Stars Recordings]
09. RAM Feat. Cari - Soulfood (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
10. Frequencerz - The Unknown (Pro Mix) [Free]
11. TI Project - Illusion (Extended Mix) [Invaders Diamond]
12. Denza - Memories (Original Mix) [X-Bone]

Last edited:

Back