Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
03:00~04:00 ZERO & Reliquary - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 01-01-2018

01. meHiLove - Sunset
02. OzzyxPM - Cote d'Azur (Pablo Artigas Remix)
03. Solid Stone & Michael Fin - More
04. Max Ruby - Diesel House
05. PROFF - Used To Love

06. Estiva - Barba

Does anyone know if I can eat a chocolate butter with a note best before 19.12.2017? I've got nearly all the jar of it and I've looked at ot and tasted it and it seems to be ok, but what do you think? Also it has a short list of ingredients, so it shouldn't get bad so fast. It's only 2 weeks or so.

Last edited:
happy new yearbeveryone:hug:

so where bare the spammers?:lol::lol:.::lol:

:puff:

Does anyone know if I can eat a chocolate butter with a note best before 19.12.2017? I've got nearly all the jar of it and I've looked at and tasted it and it seems to be ok, but what do you think? Also it has a short list of ingredients, so it shouldn't get bad so fast. It's only 2 weeks or so.

if not stored in an extreme (like a too warm storage) I myself would not worry a single minute :) :icecream:

if not stored in an extreme (like a too warm storage) I myself would not worry a single minute :) :icecream:
Yes, it says to keep it in the dry and not warm place and it was kept this way, so Ithink I can eat it with no harm done.

happy new yearbeveryone:hug:

so where bare the spammers?:lol::lol:.::lol:

:puff:

dag piccoli : feliz ano novo ! :super: how was / is New Year's Eve in your part of the world ? :mml:

Ingredients list:
Cane sugar
Highly skimmed cocoa powder
Sunflower oil
Palm oil
Soya lecithin
Vanilla

Yes, it says to keep it in the dry and not warm place and it was kept this way, so I think I can eat it with no harm done.

:yes: :iagree: I bet you can. In the end, eye, smell & taste are final judges. It's not way ' too old ' and those dates are put too for commercial reasons :ee:

Back