What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 12 guests)
C!C@, ThePig+, Lucas+, HayleyElyse+, djwerd3fmfl, danmark_ori+, Meny+, Lembume, piccoli+
Here he comes!!

great you could be with us as much possible :beer2: have fun and enjoy 2018 :friends::rave::rave:
:love:

:blink: Ah man. Gone before we ring in the new year in the CET & UK Time Zones? There goes our resident EOYC spammer for another year :beer2:

Totally agree with ya,wish you the very best in 2018, till next year!!! Happy New Year!!
:wub:

't zit er weer even op voor jou ? :hug: thanks for your always friendly contributions here ThePig :good: enjoy your time and a most happy New Year man :super:

:O ThePig :O
There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 11 guests)
C!C@, ThePig+, danmark_ori+, Meny+, Lucas+, djwerd3fmfl, HayleyElyse+, Lembume, piccoli+
:wub::love:

i just took way to long for that reply why am i still alive :blink:

i even managed to get home with my leg :wacko:

typo's :wacko:

Yeah, I don't like kicking out good food with slightly overlooked best before date if it's ok. It's not eegs or meat, which can do you harm.

animal products are way more vulnerable to decay. Vegetables, and especially dry cereals and nuts are very good to preserve.

:yawn: :z

:O ThePig :O
There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 11 guests)
C!C@, ThePig+, danmark_ori+, Meny+, Lucas+, djwerd3fmfl, HayleyElyse+, Lembume, piccoli+

:love: for seeing me :best::ah::loveah: my energbey must be >9000 :blink:

Back