EOYC 2017 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
but sometims shazam fails, one time gave me a track that wasn't what was playing:lol::lol::lol:

it happens in a beginning of a track, see andy elliass set when weh shazammed :ee:

tumblr_mvezxpVOK01rw050to1_400.gif

It's failed about 6 times in this set, but I know enough C-Systems to recognize it isn't correct. Definitely hit or miss!!!

no idea about details ' how to ' :crazy: not (too) much typing I guess ... Shazam ? records continiously your listened radio broadcast, both aps running simultaneously ... then you covert the result into the Forum :hmmm:

heyyy mate. whats good, where's the Choon Police.

I havent been on here for ages, dont know where the choon police went, I need to find them, they must have grown fat by now lol :hug:

it happens in a beginning of a track, see andy elliass set when weh shazammed :ee:

even when a few outputs are mistaken, efficiency and results are remarkable I think :bow: :super:

no idea about details ' how to ' :crazy: not (too) much typing I guess ... Shazam ? records continiously your listened radio broadcast, both aps running simultaneously ... then you covert the result into the Forum :hmmm:

it's an app, it records a snippet and tries to identify it asap , it works surprisingly pretty well nowadays

Oh, crazy! That's awesome. I'm running AH on my PC and Shazam when I need to, on my phone.

it's an app in the phone, simply when a music is playing you hit listen in the app, and gives you the result:)

:dancing::dancing:

Oh, crazy! That's awesome. I'm running AH on my PC and Shazam when I need to, on my phone.

ah, a bit more back to earth :) two machines: 1 PC, 2: mobile phone. Still smart :good:

Jo Micali ~ Shine On (C-Systems Vocal Mix)

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

it's an app, simply when a music is playing you hit listen in the app, and gives you the result:)

amazing :w00t: you know, I don't have a mobile phone anymore (the last one I had was over 10 years ago) :) :mml:

Back