EOYC 2017 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
amazing :w00t: you know, I don't have a mobile phone anymore (the last one I had was over 10 years ago) :) :mml:

you don't have a mobile phone :wow::wow::blink::blink: that's quite rare you know , well i do have a smartphone but i don't have any social failed accounts :ee:

whth this lovely trance music around, i don't know how there are people that likes that music they call mainstage for wich Tiesto sold his soul:P:wall:
They are sheep. one thing i hate is when people ask me what kinda music i listen to? I respond Trance. Oo you like Tiesto. WTF he hasent made a Trance Track in over 10 years. I stay True to Trance.

They are sheep. one thing i hate is when people ask me what kinda music i listen to? I respond Trance. Oo you like Tiesto. WTF he hasent made a Trance Track in over 10 years. I stay True to Trance.
Mainstream sheep. :P

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

you don't have a mobile phone :wow::wow::blink::blink: that's quite rare you know , well i do have a smartphone but i don't have any social failed accounts :ee:

i only have FB and Instagram on the phone, but no twitter:no::P:wall: or other social media

C-Systems & Marcel Kenenberg Feat. Hanna Finsen ~ Ultraviolet (Original Mix)

:love: :love:

8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif

8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif

:
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif
8ucgafJ.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Back