EOYC 2017 Day 7 on AH.FM 25-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
early ? :lol: ~5 hours of absence time is long :wacko: :crazy:

many missed :choon: s :lol: :lol:

early ? :lol: ~5 hours of absence time is long :wacko: :crazy:

many missed :choon: s :lol: :lol:

admit you also need some sleep sometimes :lol:

i do sleeplistening, put on headphones an sit on the couch :crazy: sometimes a few boursd later i just regrab the headphones and put them back on :ee: :best:

i did get out of bed before that for a visit to a certain place for some shitty stuff :icecream:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:choon:

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

i do sleeplistening, put on headphones an sit on the couch :crazy: sometimes a few boursd later i just regrab the headphones and put them back on :ee: :best:

i did get out of bed before that for a visit to a certain place for some shitty stuff :icecream:

maybe you will praise me - when I left my PC, I switched on AH on my mobile phone and it was playing whole night to my sleep :lol: at 6.44 I woke up and told myself Yes, they´re playing really good! and had another sleep for other few hours, same after 8am :lol:

on my PC is problem with playing, fortunately I have also smartphone :lol:

4 (1 new , 3 old) smarphones , 1 mainpc , 1 laptop what could go wrong :crazy::crazy::crazy:

also on a side note

i think about 5 hours between last post and first post is nothing to be ashamed of , calculate :

after last post : go to resting place (bed or couch)
wake up, get up, drink some hot tea, possible first reply , shower , yawn one time extra, make more tea and make first reply if not already done and readup

an averag of 5 hours between those for 14 days straight or so is not bad :crazy:

only 2 obligations left after christmas grrrrrr the 30th in the morning at 09.00 cet for our orchestra collecting recycle paper in our village until 12 :wacko:

maybe you will praise me - when I left my PC, I switched on AH on my mobile phone and it was playing whole night to my sleep :lol: at 6.44 I woke up and told myself Yes, they´re playing really good! and had another sleep for other few hours, same after 8am :lol:

a true member indeed :good2::good::good: :mml:

15381850106_e22de44606_o.gif

4 (1 new , 3 old) smarphones , 1 mainpc , 1 laptop what could go wrong :crazy::crazy::crazy:

also on a side note

i think about 5 hours between last post and first post is nothing to be ashamed of , calculate :

after last post : go to resting place (bed or couch)
wake up, get up, drink some hot tea, possible first reply , shower , yawn one time extra, make more tea and make first reply if not already done and readup

an averag of 5 hours between those for 14 days straight or so is not bad :crazy:

only 2 obligations left after christmas grrrrrr the 30th in the morning at 09.00 cet for our orchestra collecting recycle paper in our village until 12 :wacko:
- so you will make something beneficial :bravo: :lol:

I think 4-5 hours of sleep is good for these 14 days.. more sleep when EOYC ends :)

he fell asleep about 15-20 minutes after you...where is he? he should have been already here :lol:

let's give him the Mr Obvious award for today : he is slacking and he'll try the same excuse about jogging again :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back