EOYC 2017 Day 7 on AH.FM 25-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
let's give him the Mr Obvious award for today : he is slacking and he'll try the same excuse about jogging again :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I expect that too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so then I was jogging about 7 hours today :lol:

- so you will make something beneficial :bravo: :lol:

I think 4-5 hours of sleep is good for these 14 days.. more sleep when EOYC ends :)

it's indeed the time of donations for our orchestra, it is something io also need to do after christmas , less choons although not to long , but every choon is a choon :cry:

I expect that too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so then I was jogging about 7 hours today :lol:

doing laundry , taking care of the household , having breakfast or lunch or dinner with family, pick up kid at school or other places

plenty of VALID excuses :mml:

tumblr_mh3dzb1POq1qhuzp8o1_250.gif

it's indeed the time of donations for our orchestra, it is something io also need to do after christmas , less choons although not to long , but every choon is a choon :cry:

dont worry, you can replay many and many other choons after eoyc! an many of them will be also in other 7 days :super:

doing laundry , taking care of the household , having breakfast or lunch or dinner with family, pick up kid at school or other places

plenty of VALID excuses :mml:

uuf, thankouy,. that is exactly what i do (except the last about school :lol: :)
:super: but still listening to eoyc during these thing :super:

tumblr_mh2ciqJe1W1rdb2tlo1_500.gif

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

dont worry, you can replay many and many other choons after eoyc! an many of them will be also in other 7 days :super:

:iagree: but it's not "live" :ee::best:

uuf, thankouy,. that is exactly what i do (except the last about school :lol: :)
:super: but still listening to eoyc during these thing :super:

stream is running 24/7 on levels between hard and irritate at least 11 other apartments nearby :devil:

Back