EOYC 2019 Day 11 on AH.FM 30-12-2019

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i had to work a lot during this eoyc :bumpit: it's a shame that choons can't pay the bills ::bumpit:

Never tuned in like 2009, 2010 and 2011 again... it was just non-stop! Yeah they cant, but still choons inspire! :clap:

:mml::mml:

Guess we all turned busy...

Active in other ways ? For sure many people went ' phone ' & ' mobile ' : leaving the Forum alone.

tumblr_mlwug8hEg81r9771lo1_500.gifv

http://ah.fm/forum/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=50 :book:

With over 3 times the postcount of the number 2, SUNNY TOMORROW (miss him still :hug: ) I guess any ' PW ' competition is over. At least for the time being. A few years ago, a very fierce assault put by Above1stBase :bumpit: was a pretty impressive attempt to get to the top. Yet after a while of impressing posting, he gave up. And left. I stayed :captain:

I did for a second a few times too. Good to go now :good2:

Hello there Zayni! :wave: Happy New Year/EOYC to u. :flowers:

Has anyone ever told u that you're a bit of a spam *****?! :LMAO::LMAO:
:dancing:

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

http://ah.fm/forum/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=50 :book:

With over 3 times the postcount of the number 2, SUNNY TOMORROW (miss him still :hug: ) I guess any ' PW ' competition is over. At least for the time being. A few years ago, a very fierce assault put by Above1stBase :bumpit: was a pretty impressive attempt to get to the top. Yet after a while of impressing posting, he gave up. And left. I stayed :captain:

Yes, miss Sunny Tomorrow, Picco and aakos! Polar, you are so out of the league!! :lol::lol: Even you know it...

Yes you stayed :hug: Im glad you did! Like an anchor :hug:

I was in Den Bosch last July and I thought I saw Lucas... the resemblance was just astonishing. I just stood there, but then I checked, it was not him...

Never tuned in like 2009, 2010 and 2011 again... it was just non-stop! Yeah they cant, but still choons inspire! :clap:

:mml::mml:

:iagree: let just say we all had our "big" eoyc years :icecream: bit still be are hanging on by tuning in 24/7 :and or trying to remember those good times ... but we still have our :best::loveah::ah: and we are going strong still :ee:

I did for a second a few times too. Good to go now :good2:

Hello there Zayni! :wave: Happy New Year/EOYC to u. :flowers:

Has anyone ever told u that you're a bit of a spam *****?! :LMAO::LMAO:
:dancing:

Hello there j4t! :hug: Happy New Year to you too.. :dancing:

Active in other ways ? For sure many people went ' phone ' & ' mobile ' : leaving the Forum alone.

I always had my phone, but then I was studying too, so more free time. Still active on YouTube, I guess some AH.FM events will still have me tuning back in. and despite the forum not being the same 'active', it is still great to feel the music together with you all

That's true. How many people still sit at a PC and 'chair rave'!

And spam as in you have to actually go back 2-3 pages to find the reply to your posts :mask::mask:

Oh :choonalert: :cry::cry:

I always had my phone, but then I was studying too, so more free time. Still active on YouTube, I guess some AH.FM events will still have me tuning back in. and despite the forum not being the same 'active', it is still great to feel the music together with you all

i am using phone for simple stuff like watching some darts besides this show, but normally i would play games on a PC and play music using a decent soundcard (and i do own some Nintendo consoles like a switch )

people are completely obsessed AND addicted AF to their phones nowadays

or i could play some good old vinyl using my reloop rp2000m :icecream:

And spam as in you have to actually go back 2-3 pages to find the reply to your posts :mask::mask:

only3 pages ? :mask: i remember in the heat of the moment i lost count how fast i was trying ro browse back :bumpit::bumpit:

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

tumblr_mlw8mxhBlL1rtutkqo1_500.gifv

Let's add some small lasers :rave:

name of this track???

Back