tumblr_mlp8ryVdDJ1rj3uk8o1_400.gifv

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Vocal :unsure::mask:

tumblr_mezvx0MF2D1qdxqjqo1_500.gifv

tumblr_mf2s1xNnMQ1qcnrero1_500.gifv

:bounce:

Not bad at all :w00t::w00t:

Great Power in this choon! *trancing*

So warm and touching to read you memories on recent pages, guys, thank you for sharing! I'm basically outside, in reading mode, but I also remember so many beautiful moments, sort of my personal very warm impressions of being virtually with you, since, I think, 2009 or so. I return here every year for EOYC only, unfortunately, and recent years your jokes, gifs and all the messages here, after another year passed by, feel like sending me the message, that something goes right, everything is alive) If I can express it right. So yes, thank you very much for keeping it alive, for being here! You share very important things. Thank you! Well, just a small side note from one of your readers :)

Looks like the rave shoes need to be worn... :rave::rave::rave:

So warm and touching to read you memories on recent pages, guys, thank you for sharing! I'm basically outside, in reading mode, but I also remember so many beautiful moments, sort of my personal very warm impressions of being virtually with you, since, I think, 2009 or so. I return here every year for EOYC only, unfortunately, and recent years your jokes, gifs and all the messages here, after another year passed by, feel like sending me the message, that something goes right, everything is alive) If I can express it right. So yes, thank you very much for keeping it alive, for being here! You share very important things. Thank you! Well, just a small side note from one of your readers :)

:hug::hug: Happy new Year to you, warm wishes! And yes, I share the same feeling...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yup, that's it! Let's keep this great site going! That also means coming on here when it's NOT EOYC too :)

Starpicker - Elated

Back