EOYC 2019 Day 12 on AH.FM 31-12-2019

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:friends:very nice to be here after all so many years of my absence

05:00 - 07:00
208 Anna Lee - EOYC 2019 on AH.FM 31-12-2019

01. Sleepthief & Zoë Johnston - Alices Door (Aurosonic Extended Mix)[RNM]
02. Aurosonic, Bote & Neev Kennedy - What Else Is There To Love (Extended Mix)[Aurosonic Music]
03. Denis Kenzo & Sarah Lynn - Belief Without Sight (Extended Mix)[RNM]
04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - There's Only You (No Mana Remix)[Anjunabeats]
05. Aurosonic & Cathy Burton - Eternal (Progressive Mix)[Aurosonic Music]
06. ilan Bluestone & Maor Levi feat. Gid Sedgwick - Can You [Anjunabeats]
07. Denis Airwave & Hanna Finsen - Save Me From The Dark(Extended Mix)[Essentializm]
08. SoundLift, RedSound & Cathy Burton - Empty Echoing (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
09. Robert Nickson & Ellie Lawson - The Way That U R (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
10. 4 Strings & Susanne Teutenberg - All Through The Night (Extended Mix)[CR Records]
11. Tycoos & Sandro Mireno feat. Alaera - Want You To Go (Extended Vocal Mix)[Suanda Voice]
12. Talla 2XLC & Maria Nayler - Love Waits (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
13. Sue McLaren - Haunted (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]

https://www.discogs.com/Sue-McLaren-Haunted/release/14351776

Once in a while you appear
Right in the dead of night
Caught in a dream
Standing there
Like you are real life

So how long will this last
Ghosts of my past

CHORUS
Coz I still hear your voice
Whisper in my ear
And I am haunted
The shadows on the wall
Playing tricks on me
And I am haunted

Broken inside lying here
Sends my thoughts running wild
Hope becomes real
Feel you near
Steal the breath from mine

So how long will this last
Ghosts of my past

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (5 members :loveah: and 5 guests)

danmark_ori, :hug: evyqueen87+, ThePig+, jessman1128, :wave: dimmygud+

:friends:very nice to be here after all so many years of my absence

Good to see you're still alive evyqueen87 :hug: I hope life treats you well these days :cap:

02. Aurosonic, Bote & Neev Kennedy - What Else Is There To Love (Extended Mix)[Aurosonic Music]
04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - There's Only You (No Mana Remix)[Anjunabeats]
07. Denis Airwave & Hanna Finsen - Save Me From The Dark(Extended Mix)[Essentializm]
08. SoundLift, RedSound & Cathy Burton - Empty Echoing (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
09. Robert Nickson & Ellie Lawson - The Way That U R (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
10. 4 Strings & Susanne Teutenberg - All Through The Night (Extended Mix)[CR Records]
11. Tycoos & Sandro Mireno feat. Alaera - Want You To Go (Extended Vocal Mix)[Suanda Voice]
14. Andy Elliass, Corrado Baggieri & Cari - Turn The Page (Extended Mix)[Uplift]
15. Ferry Tayle, Clara Yates - Find Your Paradise (Extended Mix)[FSOE Fables]

100000x100000-999.jpg

14. Andy Elliass, Corrado Baggieri & Cari - Turn The Page (Extended Mix)[Uplift]
16. Ana Criado, Alan Morris & La Antonia - In The Twilight (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]

https://www.discogs.com/Ana-Criado-Alan-Morris-La-Antonia-In-The-Twilight/release/13740546

As if the air you breathe
Is your shield, your faith
As if the sounds around you
Shelter, your defense
As if your pain is beauty
Printed on your face
Let it show

Just below the horizon
Glimmering far in the night
Concealed somewhere in the higher clouds
Your destiny, your little prayer

Hidden far beyond
Written in the stars
Love will find its way
In the twilight
When the shadows fall
In the glowing light
The sun will have its final say
In the twilight

16. Ana Criado, Alan Morris & La Antonia - In The Twilight (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
17. Raz Nitzan & Julia Ross - Where Promises Fade 2020(Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]

https://www.discogs.com/Raz-Nitzan-Julia-Ross-Where-Promises-Fade-2020/release/14587469

Early signs of breakdown
As the light fades away
Promises made in the light of day
Are eternal vows you leave behind

How meaningless & empty
Words can sound
I wanted so much to believe
We stand
On solid ground

We stood on solid ground

I can’t learn to be lonely
Don’t wanna see you leave
Coz memories remain
Where promises fade

I don’t believe in what you say
Or why we hurt ourselves
Coz memories remain
Where promises fade

Where promises fade

:dancing: about the Lyrics: it's from one ' drama ' to the other, or ? :hmmm: :ee: :) :beer: :beer2: :dancing:

17. Raz Nitzan & Julia Ross - Where Promises Fade 2020(Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
18. Myk Bee & Tau-Rine feat. Alaera - In Front Of Me (Original Mix)[Extrema Global Music]

100000x100000-999.jpg

meaning there's much to be desired ? :hmmm:
I have been taking care of my Mother for the pass four years..just in this year she broke left and right hips. one in april second a hip replace..fell and broke in the last day of august//plus she suffers from azhelmer and dementa..so I have been going thru a slow death..but God Is Great ..he is in front of me everyday to guide me

Great set from Anna!

18. Myk Bee & Tau-Rine feat. Alaera - In Front Of Me (Original Mix)[Extrema Global Music]
19. Somna feat. Melissa Loretta - Brave (Photographer Extended Remix)[AVA White]

100000x100000-999.jpg

I have been taking care of my Mother for the pass four years..just in this year she broke left and right hips. one in april second a hip replace..fell and broke in the last day of august//plus she suffers from azhelmer and dementa..so I have been going thru a slow death..but God Is Great ..he is in front of me everyday to guide me

Respect :bow: you did & do what's best, evyqueen87 :hug:

Back