EOYC 2019 Day 12 on AH.FM 31-12-2019

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
i'm really tired and sleepy now :yawn::megacrazy:

Yeah sure, man, I'm surprised and impressed too, everytime you do show up at the Forum. You're strong :) :good: :super:

Good morning Polar

btw: the voice of susana.....

05:00 - 07:00
208 Anna Lee - EOYC 2019 on AH.FM 31-12-2019

01. Sleepthief & Zoë Johnston - Alices Door (Aurosonic Extended Mix)[RNM]
02. Aurosonic, Bote & Neev Kennedy - What Else Is There To Love (Extended Mix)[Aurosonic Music]
03. Denis Kenzo & Sarah Lynn - Belief Without Sight (Extended Mix)[RNM]
04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - There's Only You (No Mana Remix)[Anjunabeats]
05. Aurosonic & Cathy Burton - Eternal (Progressive Mix)[Aurosonic Music]
06. ilan Bluestone & Maor Levi feat. Gid Sedgwick - Can You [Anjunabeats]
07. Denis Airwave & Hanna Finsen - Save Me From The Dark(Extended Mix)[Essentializm]
08. SoundLift, RedSound & Cathy Burton - Empty Echoing (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
09. Robert Nickson & Ellie Lawson - The Way That U R (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
10. 4 Strings & Susanne Teutenberg - All Through The Night (Extended Mix)[CR Records]
11. Tycoos & Sandro Mireno feat. Alaera - Want You To Go (Extended Vocal Mix)[Suanda Voice]
12. Talla 2XLC & Maria Nayler - Love Waits (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
13. Sue McLaren - Haunted (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
14. Andy Elliass, Corrado Baggieri & Cari - Turn The Page (Extended Mix)[Uplift]
15. Ferry Tayle, Clara Yates - Find Your Paradise (Extended Mix)[FSOE Fables]
16. Ana Criado, Alan Morris & La Antonia - In The Twilight (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
17. Raz Nitzan & Julia Ross - Where Promises Fade 2020(Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
18. Myk Bee & Tau-Rine feat. Alaera - In Front Of Me (Original Mix)[Extrema Global Music]
19. Somna feat. Melissa Loretta - Brave (Photographer Extended Remix)[AVA White]
20. Susana - Mend My Broken Heart (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]

The city lights are burning
Outside our bedroom walls
But it’s my thoughts
That keep me wide awake
I never felt so all alone
While you have been so good to me
But now I know

I’m still looking
For a way back
A way back from
The heartache of the past

& I’m still looking
For a meaning
A healing
To mend my broken heart
Mend a broken heart

02. Aurosonic, Bote & Neev Kennedy - What Else Is There To Love (Extended Mix)[Aurosonic Music]
04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - There's Only You (No Mana Remix)[Anjunabeats]
07. Denis Airwave & Hanna Finsen - Save Me From The Dark(Extended Mix)[Essentializm]
08. SoundLift, RedSound & Cathy Burton - Empty Echoing (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
09. Robert Nickson & Ellie Lawson - The Way That U R (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
10. 4 Strings & Susanne Teutenberg - All Through The Night (Extended Mix)[CR Records]
11. Tycoos & Sandro Mireno feat. Alaera - Want You To Go (Extended Vocal Mix)[Suanda Voice]
14. Andy Elliass, Corrado Baggieri & Cari - Turn The Page (Extended Mix)[Uplift]
16. Ana Criado, Alan Morris & La Antonia - In The Twilight (Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
17. Raz Nitzan & Julia Ross - Where Promises Fade 2020(Extended Mix)[Amsterdam Trance]
18. Myk Bee & Tau-Rine feat. Alaera - In Front Of Me (Original Mix)[Extrema Global Music]
19. Somna feat. Melissa Loretta - Brave (Photographer Extended Remix)[AVA White]
21. Anna Lee feat. Kate Miles - You Are Closer (Energy Mix)[Abstraction Records]

:yes: :iagree: and this time Anna Lee choose all tracks to my taste; melodic Trance :good: :dancing:
Like them all too! Above and Beyond Zoe Johnston - There's Only You (No Mana Remix) was cool :good: Liked the Maria Nayler one too. Do u have a pic or much info on her? I always think of Ferry Corsten Feat Maria Nayler - We Belong music video :lollypop:

yes music is always great on afterhours..loving this great set with lots of nice vocal choons.
Im happy to be here too. Past 1am but hanging in there lol :dancing:

:thankyou: Thank u for your track listings and danmark_ori's and to everyone else who did. :dancing:

TUNE!!!!

21. Anna Lee feat. Kate Miles - You Are Closer (Energy Mix)[Abstraction Records]
22. TEKNO & DJ T.H. feat. Hanna Finsen - Danger Zone (Tom Exo Extended Remix)[Suanda Voice]

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (8 members :loveah: and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, aclex, ThePig+, Jezdom+, jessman1128, just4trance+, C!C@+, evyqueen87+

Like them all too! Above and Beyond Zoe Johnston - There's Only You (No Mana Remix) was cool :good: Liked the Maria Nayler one too. Do u have a pic or much info on her? I always think of Ferry Corsten Feat Maria Nayler - We Belong music video :lollypop:

Im happy to be here too. Past 1am but hanging in there lol :dancing:

:thankyou: Thank u for your track listings and danmark_ori's and to everyone else who did. :dancing:

You're welcome, just4trance ! :cap: artist info-posts I created years ago. At the rise of social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) I shifted my attention to the releases. Discogs and more generic < Google Search > now are easy accessible sources of all kind of info's, photo's included.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/20977-Maria-Nayler :book:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance::dance::dance::dance::super::super::super::super:

22. TEKNO & DJ T.H. feat. Hanna Finsen - Danger Zone (Tom Exo Extended Remix)[Suanda Voice]
23. Ram & Susana - Someone Like You (ReOrder Extended Remix) [Black Hole - Trance]

https://www.discogs.com/RAM-Forever-Love/release/7244944
~ Track: RAM with Susana - Someone Like You ~

23. Ram & Susana - Someone Like You (ReOrder Extended Remix) [Black Hole - Trance]

100000x100000-999.jpg

07:00 - 09:00
209 Keith Bowden - EOYC 2019 on AH.FM 31-12-2019

01. Blacklight - Daydream (Original Mix) [Camouflage]

100000x100000-999.jpg

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: Awesome set from Anna!

Anyone know what happen with Victoria Da Silva????

07:00 - 09:00
209 Keith Bowden - EOYC 2019 on AH.FM 31-12-2019

01. Blacklight - Daydream (Original Mix) [Camouflage]
02. Planet Perfecto feat. Grace - Not Over Yet 99 (Breeder's It Is Now Remix) [Perfecto]

100000x100000-999.jpg

Back