hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif
hBCzFPs.gif

20. Corti Organ & Sarah de Warren - Better One (Roman Messer Extended Remix)[inHarmony Music]

ok guys more tracklist soon give me some time :)

MEGA MaSSive BOMB :choon:
:super::super::bravo::super::super:

same same. There are a few familiar names that did not make it back on the lineup this time. Sean Tyas was on last year's, but not this year for example. :dontknow:

yes, many names is missing :cry: :( for example also Jezdom with his uplift which i was lokking forward every year.. and others

yes football streamed and watched in tv as second monitor and forum on pc, but i still have display resolution issues :megacrazy:

number one is if you can hear eoyc :lol: i sometimes listen from my iphone through mobile data , not wifi...

another choon from piccoli's label :rave:

:bounce:

number one is if you can hear eoyc :lol: i sometimes listen from my iphone through mobile data , not wifi...

i don't even have a mobile data bundle :ee: although i can use mobile internet (called t=mobile basic) on a very nostalgic speed :ee: (read : not even fast enough for ah stream :lol:)

fresh tea :puff:

13.37 :mml:

mml.gif

yes, many names is missing :cry: :( for example also Jezdom with his uplift which i was lokking forward every year.. and others

agreed! awww man... was looking forward to his set too :unsure:

Looking forward to Talla2XLC's set.. Madwave.. Wez Tuppeny.. Config... Super8&Tab to name a few I will make exception to hear live and many others..

No complaints, though could maybe 1 of the 4... 4hrs that Manuel Le Saux has be given to say.. Jezdom or another Dj that is not on this year's lineup? :wall: :chair: :dontknow:

there is some logistics there that I am tryin to understand.. yet the answer is not obvious :wall:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

due for a cup too.. brb

i don't even have a mobile data bundle :ee: although i can use mobile internet (called t=mobile basic) on a very nostalgic speed :ee: (read : not even fast enough for ah stream :lol:)

so you rely on your powerful wifi :tease:

:rave:

agreed! awww man... was looking forward to his set too :unsure:

Looking forward to Talla2XLC's set.. Madwave.. Wez Tuppeny.. Config... Super8&Tab to name a few I will make exception to hear live and many others..

No complaints, though could maybe 1 of the 4... 4hrs that Manuel Le Saux has be given to say.. Jezdom or another Dj that is not on this year's lineup? :wall: :chair: :dontknow:

there is some logistics there that I am tryin to understand.. yet the answer is not obvious :wall:

yes, still many good names left...but every year i have a feeling another DJs miss.. Jase Thirlwall...Mat Bukowski, Arctic MOon..
but fortunately new good names replace them...

Back