[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]:rave:[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

:bounce:

The Evil ID :devil:

tumblr_n34te3Yy2O1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

if you REALLY want a possible fix try DDU Program [ https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v18035-released ] warning : read the info of the program carefully
well the screen is working good on the tv and it has the normal 1920x1080 resolution with hdmi cable
but the pc monitor still has 1600x1200 resolution with the basic cable
both are from the video card, as the motherboard graphics are disconnected i guess
in the meantime i found the gc info AMD radeon hd 7800 2gb, if this tell you something :hmmm:

I am curious, what kind of set will Nadi Sunrise play :super: last year it was one hour of the great emotional uplifting, one fo my favourite EOYC 2019 sets :bravo: only few minutes left :mml:

i don't even have a mobile data bundle :ee: although i can use mobile internet (called t=mobile basic) on a very nostalgic speed :ee: (read : not even fast enough for ah stream :lol:)
after summer i changed from ziggo to t-mobile, for 25€ i have 1000mbps connection & for 25€ unlimited data for mobile which is also very fast,
before i paid 50+€ to ziggo for 50mbps internet & tv where they offered 80 channels what i don't watching,
extra football channels would be 15€/month, really bad deals from ziggo,
it can be combined with vodafone but thats also extra 20€ and still not unlimited data,
t-mobile has the best deals imo :)

well the screen is working good on the tv and it has the normal 1920x1080 resolution with hdmi cable
but the pc monitor still has 1600x1200 resolution with the basic cable
both are from the video card, as the motherboard graphics are disconnected i guess
in the meantime i found the gc info AMD radeon hd 7800 2gb, if this tell you something :hmmm:

https://tweakers.net/videokaarten/sapphire/radeon-hd-7850_p305636/vergelijken/ i will assume that it is one of these cards :hmmm: I guess as long as it works it should be fine, if you want a newer card you could try to find a rx 570 (~100 eur) or RX 580 (~130 eur) on the second hand market , for now your best option would be to wait until hardware shortages are solved

the mentioned cards are still capable medium settings (sometimes even high) 1080p cards :rave:

:choon: :ohmy:

after summer i changed from ziggo to t-mobile, for 25€ i have 1000mbps connection & for 25€ unlimited data for mobile which is also very fast,
before i paid 50+€ to ziggo for 50mbps internet & tv where they offered 80 channels what i don't watching,
extra football channels would be 15€/month, really bad deals from ziggo,
it can be combined with vodafone but thats also extra 20€ and still not unlimited data,
t-mobile has the best deals imo :)

:hmmm: 25 eur for 1 fiber connection 1000mbit woud be REALLY cheap not a typo? :hmmm:

i pay 47,50 per month for fiber 1000mbit (PLINQ) i could choose another provider which ask 40 a month for the same connection :hmmm:

time for nadi :music:

full tracklist for corti organ ↓

01. Corti Organ & Max Cameron - Blast (Extended Mix)[inHarmony Music]
02. Daxson - Atomica (Extended Mix)[Coldharbour Recordings]
03. Super8 & Tab vs. Fatum - Open My Eyes (Extended Mix)[Armind]
04. Sheridan Grout & Mark Bester feat. Julia Ross - Under Water (Extended Mix)[Armada Captivating]
05. Husman & Fisherman - The South (Extended Mix)[inHarmony Music]
06. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Corti Organ Bootleg)
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In And Out Of Love (Ilan Bluestone & Maor Levi Extended Remix)[Armind]
08. Maryn & Joel Freck - Dawn (Extended Mix)[A State Of Trance]
09. Coldplay - Fix You (Corti Organ Bootleg)
10. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Explorer (Extended Mix)[Armind]
11. Chris Schweizer - Don't Be Scared (Extended Mix)[Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
12. David Gravell & Corti Organ - Bliss (Extended Mix)[inHarmony Music]
13. GXD & Elle Vee - Sail (Extended)[AVA Recordings (Black Hole)]
14. Above & Beyond - Diving Out Of Love (Extended Mix)[Anjunabeats]
15. Abstract Vision feat. Hydro Poison - Orbiter [VANDIT Next Generation]
16. Ben Gold - Kingdoms (Artento Divini Extended Remix)[Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
17. Chris Schweizer - Singularity (Extended Mix)[Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
18. James de Torres - Polaris (Extended Mix)[Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
19. Tempo Giusto - The Fall (Extended Mix)[A State Of Trance]
20. Corti Organ & Sarah de Warren - Better One (Roman Messer Extended Remix)[inHarmony Music]
21. Andrew Rayel & Robbie Seed feat. That Girl - Stars Collide (Steve Brian Extended Remix)[Armind]
22. i_o feat. Mike Schmid - Feel You Now (Extended Mix)[inHarmony Music]
23. Mark Sixma pres. M6 - Fade 2 Black (KhoMha Extended Remix)[Armada Captivating]
24. Armin van Buuren & MaRLo feat. Mila Josef - This I Vow (Extended Mix)[Armind]
25. Ahmed Helmy - The Space ID (Extended Mix)[Suanda Music]
26. Thomas Schumacher - Feist (Original Mix)[Drumcode]
27. Scot Project - FM [Feeling Me] (Shugz & David Rust Remix)[Damaged Records]
28. Max Graham - The Evil ID (Mark Sherry Remix)[Re*Brand]
29. Maarten de Jong vs. Corti Organ - Flash (Extended Mix)[Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
30. ID - ID
31. Andrew Rayel & Corti Organ & Max Cameron vs. J-Stranger & Caitlin Potter - New Dawn of Castamere (Corti Organ Fusion)

Back