• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
so now you are gonna to work or? :hmmm:

ah fair enough - to clarify, been on holidays since the 14th!

Back to work on the eve of the 28th.

Enjoying the time off, and get to be here, as planned since last year hehehe.. for another EOYC with our ah.fm fam :)

Question - what does the '+' beside your names mean again? :dontknow:

Stunning mixes tonight

I have not listened non stop today/tonight, though I am very pleased with the direction that Liam Melly has been goin in. Other sets from today were good, though not exactly my cup of tea. this is good now - this can stay aha

ah fair enough - to clarify, been on holidays since the 14th!

Back to work on the eve of the 28th.

Enjoying the time off, and get to be here, as planned since last year hehehe.. for another EOYC with our ah.fm fam :)

great! so your nightshift is this uplifting day today (better tomorrow for you)? :lol:

giphy.gif

:choon::choon::choon:

ThePig is online - sleeping in backround even he will say he didnt sleep :lolz:

great! so your nightshift is this uplifting day today (better tomorrow for you)? :lol:

yep yep! hehehehe... though we'll have to see how late I do stay up:music:

Was up early(ish) today. was a busy one. Family time.

Tomorrow at 8am/14:00 your time is Talla 2XLC - I do not wanna miss that. along with the rest of the day's line up!

:dancing: :rave: :dancing:

ThePig is online - sleeping in backround even he will say he didnt sleep :lolz:

:hmmm: that seems to be what's goin on hahaha.. He's online... but not spamming... errrr... lol... I mean 'posting' :lol:

He'll be back... Question is.... when exactly :sleeping:

I have not listened non stop today/tonight, though I am very pleased with the direction that Liam Melly has been goin in. Other sets from today were good, though not exactly my cup of tea. this is good now - this can stay aha

for us it is whole day of uplifting :) :) since it is already Thursday for us :)

yep yep! hehehehe... though we'll have to see how late I do stay up:music:

Was up early(ish) today. was a busy one. Family time.

Tomorrow at 8am/14:00 your time is Talla 2XLC - I do not wanna miss that. along with the rest of the day's line up!

:dancing: :rave: :dancing:

for me there is many names i dont want to miss :) lucky they all are during a day here :)

:hmmm: that seems to be what's goin on hahaha.. He's online... but not spamming... errrr... lol... I mean 'posting' :lol:

He'll be back... Question is.... when exactly :sleeping:

in few hours i think :) :mml: :mml:

Back