What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
for us it is whole day of uplifting :) :) since it is already Thursday for us :)

I hear ya.. It's good n uplifting - that's for sure!

:hmmm: that seems to be what's goin on hahaha.. He's online... but not spamming... errrr... lol... I mean 'posting' :lol:
He'll be back... Question is.... when exactly :sleeping:

in few hours i think :) :mml:

sounds about right :)

for me there is many names i dont want to miss :) lucky they all are during a day here :)

Night time seems to be the best time for me to really catch sets. Tomorrow involves travel, which I can listen while in the car. But then it will be family time with the in laws and Christmas family time etc.

I'll just have to make time to listen, though it will not be as easy like right now. C'est la vie!

just gonna have to replay sets later on!

giphy.gif

:super::super::super::super:
:music::music:
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I hear ya.. It's good n uplifting - that's for sure!

sounds about right :)

Night time seems to be the best time for me to really catch sets. Tomorrow involves travel, which I can listen while in the car. But then it will be family time with the in laws and Christmas family time etc.

I'll just have to make time to listen, though it will not be as easy like right now. C'est la vie!

just gonna have to replay sets later on!

:music: :music: :music:

enjoy your family time! :lovers:

this seems like a big calming down before other uplifting DJs :hmmm: :puff: :music:

:music: :music: :music:

enjoy your family time! :lovers:

Awwwww, why thank ya!

Gonna wish you the same, as I hope you get to spend time with yours over the holidays :)

this seems like a big calming down before other uplifting DJs :hmmm: :puff: :music:

mayyyyyybe.. or could just be the calm before the storm.. might be one of those sets that sneaks up on ya and builds throughout. though you're right :puff: mood has shifted!

Awwwww, why thank ya!

Gonna wish you the same, as I hope you get to spend time with yours over the holidays :)

yes, during Eoyc we spent just more time together with a close family :smile:

...I did a thing.. Finally after numerous years,

<---- I gave myself an avatar.

*reserves the ability to change it up if another avatar comes along that's more fitting :)

son will get up soon then I will leave forum (but still listening) and be maybe back for Ciaran, one of the best DJ for me in these times :super:

yes, during Eoyc we spent just more time together with a close family :smile:

:grinning: This is good! :grinning2::love:

...I did a thing.. Finally after numerous years,

<---- I gave myself an avatar.

*reserves the ability to change it up if another avatar comes along that's more fitting :)
giphy.gif

yes, i noticed immediatelly :) :) :bumpit:

son will get up soon then I will leave forum (but still listening) and be maybe back for Ciaran, one of the best DJ for me in these times :super:

I do not know a lot of Ciaran's music, though he has played before on previous EOYC, and did enjoy it.

It will be a good one! Hopefully *yawn* I am still awake. Getting sleepy.. :sleeping:

giphy.gif

yes, i noticed immediatelly :) :) :bumpit:

:) I thought you would - you're very observant :smile: and attentive to details :yes:

Fireworks! Weeeeeeeeeeeee! :good2:

I do not know a lot of Ciaran's music, though he has played before on previous EOYC, and did enjoy it.

It will be a good one! Hopefully *yawn* I am still awake. Getting sleepy.. :sleeping:

maybe better to go sleep now and be back sooner :) :) (sooner - does exist this word? :lol: )

maybe better to go sleep now and be back sooner :) :) (sooner - does exist this word? :lol: )

:yawn: sleep sounds and feels like what should happen. This word exists - you're good :good: :wink:

Enjoy! sounds like Silvela is kicking it into high gear/ramping up the BPM's! gonna set an alarm for 14:00 (8:00 EST) for Talla.

:wave:

Ciao for now

Back