EOYC 2023 Day 10 on AH.FM 26-12-2023

Hey Everyone! It's that time of the year again - time goes by sooo fast! :welcome:

I was asked to present a 2-hours EOYC Set for you guys! So here we gooo! :music:

The first hour will be all about the Sound and Melodies, the best Tracks of this year, while in the second hour, you can expect some absolutely crazy Mashups, Bootlegs and an eargasming energetic ending including IDs and a World Premiere of my new Track! :mml:

189-TEKNO.png

Thanks to CYRE for this massive Set in the last hour :) Cheers brother - this was epic! :replay:

406344311_880572433440243_7965989102049754334_n.jpg
TEKNO - EOYC 2023 Tracklist:
01. TEKNO & DJ T.H. & Richard Bedford - Make U Mine (Crowd+Ctrl Remix)
02. Hel:sløwed & Amber Revival - If You Only Knew (Extended Mix)

Hey Everyone! It's that time of the year again - time goes by sooo fast! :welcome:

I was asked to present a 2-hours EOYC Set for you guys! So here we gooo! :music:

The first hour will be all about the Sound and Melodies, the best Tracks of this year, while in the second hour, you can expect some absolutely crazy Mashups, Bootlegs and an eargasming energetic ending including IDs and a World Premiere of my new Track! :mml:
Hey there! :wave::friends:
:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

ok guys, ivafra is off for today... see you tomorrow for great uplifting day :love: :megacrazy: :super: :dancing: :omg:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
See you soon, ivafra! :wave::friends:
i wish :lol: naaah sometimes being sober can be nice to and is also healthier :ee:
:lol:

True :ee:

Unofficial TL:

01. Ben Gold - Llévame A La Playa (Ciaran McAuley Remix)
02. Lustral - Everytime (Ciaran McAuley Remix)
03. Sandro Mireno & Ani Galap - La Libertà
04. Cyre - Cala Conta (Exolight Remix)
05. DIM3NSION - Adagio In G Minor
06. Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Maarten de Jong Remix)
07. I.D. - I.D.
08. Phillipe El Sisi & Omar Sherif - Sunrise In Buenos Aires
09. Maarten de Jong, Frank Spectror & Luca Morris - Minuetto
10. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (ID Remix / bootleg)
11. Cyre - Mountaineer (Manuel Le Saux Remix)
12. Talla 2XLC & Gid Sedgwick - Forever Young

I really don't like this rework :wall::wall: Neither does my wife, she claims.

Why so many remixes / reworks / bootlegs / etc. of old (even non-trance) tracks this year (and this EOYC)?? The producers are run out of new ideas? :wall:

neither your sister :lolz: :chair:

your wife wants YOU to sing the vocals :icecream:

:welcome:

eargasms ? :ee:

iu

LET ME CLEAN MY EARS THEN :devil:

Can't wait to hear it buddy!

Back