EOYC 2023 Day 10 on AH.FM 26-12-2023

TEKNO - EOYC 2023 Tracklist:
01. TEKNO & DJ T.H. & Richard Bedford - Make U Mine (Crowd+Ctrl Remix)
02. Hel:sløwed & Amber Revival - If You Only Knew (Extended Mix)
03. Alexander Popov, Heatbeat - VIVALDI (Extended Mix)
04. Max Ray - Force (Extended Mix)

Background info: Some of you may know that aside from my Sound Escalaltion Radio Show here on AH.FM, I also recently launched my Label. This current track "Force" by Max Ray was one of the first Releases on Sound Escalation. Really proud of this young and aspiring producer, Max delivers a bit of a David Gravell sound right here!

:rave:

Background info: Some of you may know that aside from my Sound Escalaltion Radio Show here on AH.FM, I also recently launched my Label. This current track "Force" by Max Ray was one of the first Releases on Sound Escalation. Really proud of this young and aspiring producer, Max delivers a bit of a David Gravell sound right here!

:bravo::bravo::music: :ah:

:rave:

05. Ørjan Nilsen - XIING (nilsix Remix)

A pretty insane Remix of Orjan Nilsen's classic - right now he has teamed up with good friend Mark Sixma and together they tour the world and play those big stages. Can't be more happy for them as they are currently on a spree and definitely ripping it up!

A pretty insane Remix of Orjan Nilsen's classic - right now he has teamed up with good friend Mark Sixma and together they tour the world and play those big stages. Can't be more happy for them as they are currently on a spree and definitely ripping it up!

:clap::dance3::clap:

06. Marcel Woods - Tomorrow (Maarten de Jong Remix)

https://www.mixcloud.com/djloups/loups-afterhours-fm-eoyc-2023/ I never redline. We don’t really know what went wrong this morning folks: the files were uploaded as per the requested formats etc. anyway here is the set uploaded to my mixcloud

Yeah can hear it a bit in the high tones too. Quality issue of the file? But i have heard worse. Listened to plenty of 128k streams back in the day, so not a big problem.
Is ah still in 192 or has it been upgraded long since?

:rave::clap::rave:

06. Marcel Woods - Tomorrow (Maarten de Jong Remix)
07. Andrew Suba - Void Shift (Extended Mix)

Another young and aspiring Producer signed his new track "Void Shift" with my label Sound Escalation. A bit of experimental but heavy-hitting Acid basslines right here culminating in a beautiful breakdown. Void Shift is definitely a starting point for Andrew Suba's career. Happy to have him on the label!

Loups set was really good and energetic, too bad about those audio issues!

I always enjoy the Yutaka Viper sets, they are chill and help me concentrate, and it is easier to go into a trance like state with them :music: :music: :music:
https://www.mixcloud.com/djloups/loups-afterhours-fm-eoyc-2023/ I never redline. We don’t really know what went wrong this morning folks: the files were uploaded as per the requested quality/formats etc. anyway here is the set uploaded to my mixcloud. Sorry for the sound quality and issues. I’m glad it was enjoyed at least.

Back