EOYC 2023 Day 13 on AH.FM 29-12-2023

Haha. Good point. Nah, that's too much. I'll stick to my Technics for now :p

i just looked up their cleaners
wacko.gif
damn talking about overprice
blink.gif
blink.gif

07. Tasteperence featuring Natasha Pearl - Summersault (Factor B's Backflip To The Future Remix)

Haha. Good point. Nah, that's too much. I'll stick to my Technics for now :p

my Reloop rp2000m (two :ee:) maybe not 'mix friendly' but they play with low needle pressure (less then 1,8 grams) and have an anti skating setting which means you can 'discard' vinyl wear :friends:

my Reloop rp2000m (two :ee:) maybe not 'mix friendly' but they play with low needle pressure (less then 1,8 grams) and have an anti skating setting which means you can 'discard' vinyl wear :friends:
I'm sure they are fine. I don't really use mine for mixing.

The Klaudio is the best tho. It's more for professionals use tho.

the audio 'community' thinking that a blu-spec CD , a shm-CD or and 'AnalogueQuality-CD' is better then a normal CD is a clowns world. Digital is Digital , they are the same as a normal CD , simple fact

those extreme expensive cleaners 'may' clean better but if i do two rounds my vinyl is just as clean if you were to do a ABX test

the audio 'community' thinking that a blu-spec CD , a shm-CD or and 'AnalogueQuality-CD' is better then a normal CD is a clowns world. Digital is Digital , they are the same as a normal CD , simple fact

those extreme expensive cleaners 'may' clean better but if i do two rounds my vinyl is just as clean if you were to do a ABX test
I don't disagree. IMHO mastering is way more important than medium.

08. Aeon Shift - Breathe You In (Extended Mix)

I don't disagree. IMHO mastering is way more important than medium.

exactly that. a good master like this one decides the overall listening quality, looking at you flogging molly.
[BAD]
i do own the #1 of that release though :icecream: still sealed because i can't bring myself to play it if the CD is of such good master quality :bumpit:

exactly that. a good master like this one decides the overall listening quality, looking at you flogging molly.
[BAD]
i do own the #1 of that release though :icecream: still sealed because i can't bring myself to plat it if the CD is of such good master quality :bumpit:
Haha. Awesome!

09. Transa - Carla's Theme (Enigma State Remix)

another thing to consider is that VERY BAD master put on vinyl will not fix it (looking again at flogging molly).
nightwish vinyls are quite good though

another thing to consider is that VERY BAD master put on vinyl will not fix it (looking again at flogging molly).
nightwish vinyls are quite good though
Correct. I'm very careful with my vinyl buying. Mostly good mastering and if possible analog sourced (if it ever was recorded analog that is).

Correct. I'm very careful with my vinyl buying. Mostly good mastering and if possible analog sourced (if it ever was recorded analog that is).

i do like flogging molly though and i (almost) have all their vinyls :mask:

10. Haliene & Elephante - Hollow (The Thrillseekers Remix)

:dancing::dancing::clap:

Back