EOYC 2023 Day 13 on AH.FM 29-12-2023

04. Lustral - Everytime (Ciaran McAuley Remix)

03. Deestopia - Alchemy (The Digital Blonde Remix)
Wow beautiful and amazing deep sounds...

I come back to bed but headphones stay on head :music:

Good Night Everybody :beer2:

Oh, nice. Yea I should get a vinyl cleaner. I've been eying the Degritter.
jSoFMnS.jpg
3gc8xkP.jpg
uwSCwjr.jpg

my CLEAN :megacrazy: promo :megacrazy: copy :megacrazy: of :megacrazy: AYU svenson & gielen remix :megacrazy:

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Wow beautiful and amazing deep sounds...

I come back to bed but headphones stay on head :music:

Good Night Everybody :beer2:

sleep well and a good recovery :beer2:

maybe grab a decent BT speaker to put beside your bed :ee: like a soundboks :lol:

Yea, it isn't cheap.

all cleaners are a purchase you do for life. an okki nokki has life time support but requires manual usage , a degritter is more automatic but MUCH more expensive but you buy these things for life, life time support is a pre

all cleaners are a purchase you do for life. an okki nokki has life time support but requires manual usage , a degritter is more automatic but MUCH more expensive but you buy these things for life, life time support is a pre
a budget option would be the knosti disco antistat , good enough for its price

True. Another option is the Klaudio, but that's even more.

:dancing:

06. Stoneface & Terminal - Got My Need (Extended Mix)

I don't do budget ;)

the whole reason i went for the okki nokki go is the fact that the knosti has issues.. and considering the life time support the OKG is one of the best options for my budget , those issues are a no go if you want clean vinyl

Back