EOYC 2023 Day 14 on AH.FM 30-12-2023

same as me before with Beautiful mind and Sacrosanct.. he should have made 1 set from one half of tracks in full version or 2hours set from all in full version. That would be great set(s) then.

:console::wink:

:dancing:

:hmmm: how is the delay ? :ee:

8min

Why? What’s wrong with a megamix, did i miss something earlier in the night? (I’m on eastern time)

I hate it.. you want to enjoy the whole track in his full version, there is some beginnig, something in the middle and some ending.. in megamix you cant enjoy anything... it is like :w00t: in the begginnig and like :wall: after few seconds.....

:dancing:

8min

I hate it.. you want to enjoy the whole track in his full version, there is some beginnig, something in the middle and some ending.. in megamix you cant enjoy anything... it is like :w00t: in the begginnig and like :wall: after few seconds.....

even today's ''extended'' mixes are still just stretched with a intro and a outro, back in the early days you had trance songs of 10+ minutes you would always listen full

8min

even today's ''extended'' mixes are still just stretched with a intro and a outro, back in the early days you had trance songs of 10+ minutes you would always listen full

i wouldn't be surprised if the 'standard' extended mix existing nowadays can be ai made :mask::mask:

yes, most of them are as you said :iagree: I have downloaded Volando En Las Nubes by Loobosh & Laucco - 11:17 :mml:

8min

I see your point and understand it, I’m not the biggest fan of it but, there’s a select few artists who can do it and does it well. :iagree::iagree:

I see your point and understand it, I’m not the biggest fan of it but, there’s a select few artists who can do it and does it well. :iagree::iagree:

few years ago i didnt mind.. but im getting older or what :lolz: and i like full version for the whole ephoria :w00t:

i wouldn't be surprised if the 'standard' extended mix existing nowadays can be ai made :mask::mask:
Absolutely it could but, i could tell and feel for me at certain times would feel manufactured or robotic at times because it was made from AI, the human elements won’t be there sadly.

Back