EOYC 2023 Day 14 on AH.FM 30-12-2023

yes, most of them are as you said :iagree: I have downloaded Volando En Las Nubes by Loobosh & Laucco - 11:17 :mml:

Check then America from Dusty Kid in Director's cut version 17:37. I would love die with this song around. My absolute favourite song. But not a trance song :wink::mml::mml:

I see your point and understand it, I’m not the biggest fan of it but, there’s a select few artists who can do it and does it well. X:iagree::iagree:

XDR when they opended yje eoyc in the good old days

Check then America from Dusty Kid in Director's cut version 17:37. I would love die with this song around. My absolute favourite song. But not a trance song :wink::mml::mml:

almost 18 minutes :omg:

how do you mean?

Absolutely it could but, i could tell and feel for me at certain times would feel manufactured or robotic at times because it was made from AI, the human elements won’t be there sadly.

all extended mixes follow the same patterns to make them longer and 'dj-friendly'
'intro mix' starts at the break down
normal extended starts with beat and buildup follow a standard pattern then slowly introduce main part, do breakdown, do standard pattern buildup to drop, then drop
do stanard rolling outro by reversing the first part

few years ago i didnt mind.. but im getting older or what :lolz: and i like full version for the whole ephoria :w00t:

grandma ivafra :friends: in 2069

all extended mixes follow the same patterns to make them longer and 'dj-friendly'
normal extended starts with beat and buildup follow a standard pattern then slowly introduce main part, do breakdown, do standard pattern buildup to drop, then drop

ok, and do you think it is good or bad? :lolz:

grandma ivafra :friends: in 2069

:lolz:
Tease
then i will be back to 12minutes versions :lolz:

ok, and do you think it is good or bad? :lolz:

tlse ia that you technically listen to a mix containing only the highlights of a track or main part

They can do it, but I’m already gonna know going in when i go to play it, it’s not gonna feel the same for me, that’s all.

Back