EOYC 2023 Day 9 on AH.FM 25-12-2023

Those are all great ways to get Zinc in your body via your diet :D Oysters are amazing too if you like em. I choose to supplement as my diet varies, and sometimes wanna make sure I get enough - and not keep tabs on my diet like a research project.. however maybe that is something I should pay closer attention to.

We are what we eat they say! :D

absolutely :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :super: <3

iu

....when im angry :lolz:
Angry
Angry

:iagree: about multiquoting.. and yes, many of them are missing :-( very slow to copy them from another window :wall:

with the old forum i almos needed a new F5 key per year :ee: now you don't need to refresh that often , the script automatically lodas the new message and when needed new pages.

even SLOWER ?
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
tease.gif
Nahhhhhhh.... keep on goin... let's get up to 69 before I gotta get horizontal and recharge 😁 :icecream:

That and I set a goal to break 1,800 before I get some Zed's :D

...Page 44! Catching up!! :dance3:

loving what I am hearing!! :thankyou: Andy Newtz! Great intro there too.. Back when this set started aha

with the old forum i almos needed a new F5 key per year :ee: now you don't need to refresh that often , the script automatically lodas the new message and when needed new pages.

:good: :good: :good:

:yes: and I was helped years ago by a kind Afterhours.fm member :bow: :super: :wink:

Oh? I am curious to hear more about the tale of the kind AH.fm member story :) :ah:

Nahhhhhhh.... keep on goin... let's get up to 69 before I gotta get horizontal and recharge 😁 :icecream:

loving what I am hearing!! :thankyou: Andy Newtz! Great intro there too.. Back when this set started aha

:music: :ee: :music:

Zed ? Zed's an ID too ! :ee: :w00t:

labielecki;2408015 said:
ZEDD - Slam The Door. :crazy:

Zedd
Genres: Electro House​
DJ and Producer​

Back