EOYC 2023 Day 9 on AH.FM 25-12-2023

Still it's his work :lolz:
Tease

but i quite like his tracks.. but he played some bullshit during the show in Epic :lolz:

for each 1000 IU of vit. D is good about 40µg of K2 MK7..

but i have it together and there is for 1000 IU D 25µg... but i was listening to their podcast where they were talking about higher ratio :) but quality K2 MK7 is quite expensive, but higer dose shoudnt be bad :)

sounds about right... and true that - K2 MK7 is unfortunately very costly.... le sigh

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

autocorrupt is what I strongly believe 'autocorrect' really is lol... we try n type something and autocorrupt interprets it however it wants to and bam... you end up with something you did not mean to type aha...

I just lol'd at how you spelt synthesizing ;) :lol: all good! synthetizing is cute too :lolz: heeheehee :p

...page 41... catching up...

everyone else - page 44!! :omg: lol

im typing on my pc keybord, it was just missclick in my fast mode :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

you must be faster in reading, multiquoting and replying!! :lolz:

time and sets fly!

167 Andy Newtz - EOYC 2023 on AH.FM

01. Kenny Palmer - Night Fallen
02. N-Sking, Thomas Lloyd - Chemical Future
03. Lisa Louder & Jodie Poye - Safe Place (Craig Connelly Remix)
04. Andy Newtz - ID /Vocals: Uncredited
05. Andy Newtz - When We Collide

im typing on my pc keybord, it was just missclick in my fast mode :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

you must be faster in reading, multiquoting and replying!! :lolz:

time and sets fly!

new forum software is better at multiquoting the the previous one :ee:
bummer : missing smileys

even the 'new message; script works well.

What about natural source of Zinc from the red meat, brocolli, spinach, milk products, etc.? Is it not enough? :hmmm:
Those are all great ways to get Zinc in your body via your diet :D Oysters are amazing too if you like em. I choose to supplement as my diet varies, and sometimes wanna make sure I get enough - and not keep tabs on my diet like a research project.. however maybe that is something I should pay closer attention to.

We are what we eat they say! :D

new forum software is better at multiquoting the the previous one :ee:
bummer : missing smileys

even the 'new message; script works well.

:iagree: about multiquoting.. and yes, many of them are missing :-( very slow to copy them from another window :wall:

Back